In Walter I trust

Muirheadbear

Don't know if anyone noticed but I have refrained from taking part on the Green/Whyte/Sevco debate over the last few days. I will simply wait for Walter Smith's reaction. I presume he will attend the Board Meeting this morning. Questions will be asked of Green and, of course, he will have a lot of explaining to do.

I simply do not know at present what the hell is going on. But what I do know is that if Smith thinks anyone is undermining this club he will soon let them and we the fans know. So if Walter stays on the Board then that's good enough for me. Anything else and Green better get to f..k!

Wild Thread

I tend not to have the same opinion that Walter knows all and has perfect judgement; the Douglas Park fiasco hardly justifies confidence.Think back to how the club originally got into the mess financially and the part he played.

I think you'll find Smith was badly let down there. These so called Blue Knights were a real let own - not Smith.