Getting Top Framed

Scott1872

Going down to the Megastore at Ibrox tomorrow and was wondering if anyone knows if they will frame a rangers top for me, If so how much.

If they don't anybody recommend anywhere in Glasgow where I can get it framed.

Dunno how much mate , try these

http://www.muirendpi...otballshirt.htm

http://www.picturefr...-glasgow.co.uk/

saying that ,There might be a place in Hillington that does shirt framing ,

I know a great place. It's called 'The Picture Framer' and it's in the Shawlands Arcade. They have a Facebook so you could go on there right now and check out their stuff. The defo do football tops.

Oh is there :000000082:

From this thread: http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=112221

Hutton Fine Art in Tollcross

Not sure about them, not the ones I was thinking of. A former admin recommended one, maybe by text in which case I don't have it anymore.

One thing to think about is UV protecting glass. If you don't get that, sunlight will bleach your shirt over time. Costs a bit more, but worth it I'd say.

Oh is there :000000082:

Sorry didn't know you linked them. I've been in there a few times and their stuff is great. More you pay the better you get obviously. They have a lot of stuff on file that isn't on the website too. I'll be getting my wee boys shirt signed in there as soon as I get the cash.

I discovered that shop by accident. It's just round the corner from 'Whale Of A Time' soft play area. If you live on the Southside and have a kid you'll probably know it. (tu)

Sorry didn't know you linked them. I've been in there a few times and their stuff is great. More you pay the better you get obviously. They have a lot of stuff on file that isn't on the website too. I'll be getting my wee boys shirt signed in there as soon as I get the cash.

I discovered that shop by accident. It's just round the corner from 'Whale Of A Time' soft play area. If you live on the Southside and have a kid you'll probably know it. (tu)

No probs mate , I was only joking with the multiquote :000000082:

Aye I used to take my son to Whale of a Time ,more than ten year ago though , didny even know it was still open , looked like an accident waiting to happen when we were there :ohmy:

Aye I used to take my son to Whale of a Time ,more than ten year ago though , didny even know it was still open , looked like an accident waiting to happen when we were there :ohmy:

Yeah it's still open. £2.50 to get in and the wee man gets toast and juice as well. Great place (tu)