The Blue Order, Union Bears, whatever they are

Why don't you wear the colours of the club that you support instead of what some perceive to be NED uniforms?

Be quiet mate, what we wear has absolutely nothing to do with how we support the team.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem we have is the stupid 2012 law have made folks not sing so they don't get banned or lose jobs etc.

I like MOST of what they sing, just some stuff should not be in my view.

Also I think they should wear Rangers colours and not look like neds.

But that is my view.

As far as I am concerned if they don't break the law then fine, even if some of the songs are cringe worthy.

You have a hilarious outlook on what neds look like love.

Be quiet mate, what we wear has absolutely nothing to do with how we support the team.

I find it hilarous that she has had a go at yous for the clothes you wear....only at ibrox...the most divided support in Britain....Luckily you guys are united...ibrox is dead without yous

Exactly, the atmosphere they create is besides the point, there's a million and one songs to sing without resorting to such pish.

To be fair mate, if the UB weren't there, nobody would be singing at all.

I know what's a lie?

That the administrators who helped Whyte buy the club, then were handpicked by Whyte to steady the ship during admin would hand the club to a consortium intrinsically weaved into Whyte's circle of shysters and conmen?

Call me paranoid but yes i know it's a fucking lie that Green saved the club.

Its utter bullshit!

in you're opinion mate (tu)

I just asked a question, you see Ultras tend to wear the team colours. I was curious. There is no need to get defensive unless you have something to hide.

Nah nothing to hide, ultras around the world dress differently, most wear their own group merch and dress smart.

P.S fancy a date? Haha.

And defensiveness indicates something to hide.

I see enough neds to know what they look like.

I am sure many folks do.

I obviously would love to keep the fact I once drank a bottle of Buckfast and stabbed someone who eye balled my missus while she was ODing hidden but yeah you got them, the UB's are actually neds masquerading as business men, engineers, students etc etc

Ibrox is excellent when we're given something to cheer.

Completely agree bud, I would defend the UB's though since they sing 90 minutes regardless and that's what I remember during the best atmospheres I've witnessed.

When people would sing that bit louder when we were a goal down in order to spur the team on.

IMO that's the way fans should support the team, by pushing them on when their down (tu)

People

Shocking when you think that Green was the only man to put his money where his mouth is and saved our club. In our darkest hour, where were all the so called real Rangers men. To be honest some of our support need to take a good look at themselves.

why the fuck do people believe he was the only one who put money up........what utter mince.....duff and duffer were only accepting the Whyte bid which looks like it was the Green bid in disguise as admitted by Green himself.