Is Imran Gone Then?

The Copland Road has a post saying something like 'we're not saying Ahmed is gone..but he definately is'.

Still CRO and TRS refuse to offer any proof of what they are claiming about Imran Ahmed. To be honest their arrogance during this whole thing has been shocking.

If they are to be believed then they found out about Ahmed and informed the club. That means that the info wasn't leaked to them from Rangers and the Daily Record and Scotsman articles were basically because of The Ranger Standard.

So even if TRS and CRO are telling the truth they've basically traded on the clubs name and reputation for their own gain and to raise their own profile.

We've got no idea if any of this is true or not because the club is unlikely to issue a statement on it.

TRS and CRO however will use his departue as vindication that they were telling the truth but haven't the papers been telling us for weeks Ahmed's been for the boot because him and Greens relationship and all the Whyte claims?

So Ahmed leaving is no sign of truth in the story for me.

TRS and CRO have been good reads but when they start releasing damaging claims like tabloid rags that further damage the reputation of Rangers then they've crossed a line in my opinion.

I can't help but notice the average article on TRS gets 3000-4000 hits but the Ahmed one's got over 40,000.

Could they not have informed the club then allowed them to deal with it internally?

If you check on the London Stock Exchange it says that IA is still a director at Rangers. It says that the last activity to happen was the appointment of Craig Mathers. They're the legal authority on this type of thing and must be informed of any changes by law.

The Copland Road has a post saying something like 'we're not saying Ahmed is gone..but he definately is'.

Still CRO and TRS refuse to offer any proof of what they are claiming about Imran Ahmed. To be honest their arrogance during this whole thing has been shocking.

If they are to be believed then they found out about Ahmed and informed the club. That means that the info wasn't leaked to them from Rangers and the Daily Record and Scotsman articles were basically because of The Ranger Standard.

So even if TRS and CRO are telling the truth they've basically traded on the clubs name and reputation for their own gain and to raise their own profile.

We've got no idea if any of this is true or not because the club is unlikely to issue a statement on it.

TRS and CRO however will use his departue as vindication that they were telling the truth but haven't the papers been telling us for weeks Ahmed's been for the boot because him and Greens relationship and all the Whyte claims?

So Ahmed leaving is no sign of truth in the story for me.

TRS and CRO have been good reads but when they start releasing damaging claims like tabloid rags that further damage the reputation of Rangers then they've crossed a line in my opinion.

I can't help but notice the average article on TRS gets 3000-4000 hits but the Ahmed one's got over 40,000.

Could they not have informed the club then allowed them to deal with it internally?

a lot of these bloggers have been writing articles for a while now that are just designed to raise their own profile, they have their own litlle clique and don't really seem to care what damage they may do or if they are even representing the views of the majority of the fans, I doubt how many of them actually attend Ibrox on a regular basis