Hospitality today

JamieG54

Yep, esp when they overcharged us by £40! We were invoiced £200 (£100 each) but when my other half paid it by phone they charged our card £240. Only found out when our bill came in. He phoned them last week and they said invoice was a mistake it should've been £120 each but since it was their mistake they'd refund the £40. I've checked our online account today and no refund yet. It was a good day out though. Rolls and bacon/sausage for breakfast and free bar opened at 12, only tea/coffee and biscuits at HT but free bar again at FT and 3 course meal. Got our programmes signed by Lee Wallace & Lewis Macleod as they were sitting near us but disappointed no players or staff from Rangers came in after the game as promised. Only saw the Shire's manager & chairman.

I think it sums up the difference in attitude between the coaching staff and players.

Ally Durrant etc were happy to chat with the bar staff and stay a bit longer but the players hurried back waiting in the bus. Wallace couldnt be bothered getting a few pics taken with fans going by his body language and sighing. Maybe disappointed he wasnt playing but.

No spl ground you could walk onto the pitch post match and chat with ally and the staff.

I think that's expensive. I've been plenty times to stenhousemuir's hospitality days and its not been that.

In fact, I'm sure stenie's prices this year is £65 a skull.

65 pictures of the Queen's Head to see Stennie play, U my friend are mental. Hundred pound when the Gers are in town for Hospitality, free drinks, pictures with the Manager and exclusive interviews with the Head of media is Great Value.

65 pictures of the Queen's Head to see Stennie play, U my friend are mental. Hundred pound when the Gers are in town for Hospitality, free drinks, pictures with the Manager and exclusive interviews with the Head of media is Great Value.

This.

I never said I went at that price to watch Stenie.

I have been before when it was not that, as my father in law supports them and I've went with him.

I merely meant the shire use the same guys, rooms for their hospitality, and its obviously a mark up to make cash.

I've been to hospitality about 6 times in the argyle suite, to watch the gers and that is good value.

But, fair play to anybody that wants to pay £100 to enjoy the day. It was probably £60 last match, and £60 next season when the shire play at Ochilview.

I think that's expensive. I've been plenty times to stenhousemuir's hospitality days and its not been that.

In fact, I'm sure stenie's prices this year is £65 a skull.

I never said I went at that price to watch Stenie.

I have been before when it was not that, as my father in law supports them and I've went with him.

I merely meant the shire use the same guys, rooms for their hospitality, and its obviously a mark up to make cash.

I've been to hospitality about 6 times in the argyle suite, to watch the gers and that is good value.

But, fair play to anybody that wants to pay £100 to enjoy the day. It was probably £60 last match, and £60 next season when the shire play at Ochilview.

I don't seem to see what I'm saying wrong here.

I've been to Stenie hospitality plenty of times, as my father in law supports them, and since i stay in Stenie, its slways been good value. The last time I went was for my sons 17th birthday as he follows Stenie. He now 19.

This season I'm led to believe its £65.

£55 last time I went.

Fair play to anybody that wants to pay £100 to the shire. It's always been a good day when I've went to Ochilview.

You intimated that 100 quid for Hospitality to see the Gers was too much yet argue that 65 to watch Stenie v Forfar is good value. I think its great you and the family support your local team as you do but it's comparing eggs and fish. Its a bit like comparing Michelle McManus in the local hall and Dylan at the SECC. Everyone puts their prices up when the 'Gers come to town. I don't agree its right but its normal.