TV deal

donnymac

We have no input into any TV deal we do though have the biggest bomb in the arsenal, if the club have the bottle (which they don't) to tell the sfa/spl/liewell alliance that TV cameras are banned from Ibrox the shit will start running from every orifice, I do expect however that quiet dignity aka turn the other cheek will prevail and we will be shafted again.

The SPL TV Rights Committee knows all the answers, they're just not sharing the information.

In fact, no one knew that such a committee existed until a photograph of Neil Doncaster and Peter Lawwell moving through Departures at Glasgow Airport towards a London bound plane, appeared on a social network site. By the time the plane arrived, Neil announced that he and Peter had been tasked by said committee to meet Sky to thrash out details of current deal.

Thus, who else serves on this committee? Further, what are the terms of the deal?

Oh, maybe a Stewardess on the flight took the minutes of the committee's inaugural meeting. We should find her, she will know the details.

We have no input into any TV deal we do though have the biggest bomb in the arsenal, if the club have the bottle (which they don't) to tell the sfa/spl/liewell alliance that TV cameras are banned from Ibrox the shit will start running from every orifice, I do expect however that quiet dignity aka turn the other cheek will prevail and we will be shafted again.

problem is that most of our televised games are away from home not at ibrox. We cant tell peterhead they must ban the cameras.

Unfortunately we are tied into whatever deal the organisations sign up for.

Sooner or later the details of the TV deal have to emerge.

The fact they haven't speaks volumes for the bombshell that is in there.

I have long held the opinion they intended to pass the reconstruction and then reveal the TV deal and how they sold us, and the SFL, down the river.

No other scenario accounts for their behaviour over this. They clearly fear that knowledge of the detail would scupper them.

I'm glad the recon talk has failed so far as I'd hate it to go thru and them pop up and reveal we had them over a barrel the whole time.

problem is that most of our televised games are away from home not at ibrox. We cant tell peterhead they must ban the cameras.

Unfortunately we are tied into whatever deal the organisations sign up for.

Who gives a fuck about anywhere else.