SFL to be wound up and replaced by SPL

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed. :)

Although I thought you would prefer the next album ('Arthur') with it's concept of relocating to Antipodean climes.

I actually played that today, funnily enough. I've got every Kinks LP's on original vinyl with not a scratch on them.

And for those wondering what this has to do with the OP's topic? Not a lot I'd imagine :pipe::thumbup:

I actually played that today, funnily enough. I've got every Kinks LP's on original vinyl with not a scratch on them.

And for those wondering what this has to do with the OP's topic? Not a lot I'd imagine :pipe::thumbup:

'Shangri La' is probably Ray's opus grande. (tu)

Why on earth would the SFL a league set up thats never been stronger than now, sign over control of their finances and their league to the most corrupt and incompetant league in Europe? Surely not for the relative pittance in extra money the sphell has promised but not proved it can deliver, the SFL chairmen must not cave in or the dying embers of Scottish football will finaly be extinguished once and for all.