State of Decay

justingee

Came out on Wednesday on Xbox Live Arcade, you can pick it up for 1600 Microsoft Points. Anyone played it? This games a zombie open-world survival game and will be right up your street if you're into survival games, fantastic game especially since it's quite cheap. I recommend you all give it a go!

• 2 weeks later...

Tbh it is good. Wish it had co-op online though.

Played about an hour last night,gonna get stuck into it today. Wonder if they'll add co-op in a future update or something. The concept of the game seems brilliant,looking forward to getting into it.

Anyone playing this game take this piece of advice:

Start the game and complete the "prologue" part. Once you have reached to church start scavenging the local town but do not do the the first mission at the look out point. Clear the town of resources first. No events will take place as you do this and you are free to build resources.

• 1 month later...

Really good game, shame it won't have any co-op the developer was wanting it but I believe it ended up being to hard, I think they have made good money from it and want to save a co-op for the 2nd one.