Rangers FC Official Personalised Gift Store

Strange that a completely different outside site is linked to from the official site.....

So is the megastore <cr> (is it not )

It's a microsite, built and maintained by the personalised gift company (expresspromogifts.com) in partnership with Rangers.

This is perfectly normal practice - the company I work for (a major household name) does this all the time.

You can 100% guarantee that this site is 100% official and has the full endorsement and support of Rangers FC - and that Rangers are making money off every sale.

So go buy some stuff!!!

:D

It's a microsite, built and maintained by the personalised gift company (expresspromogifts.com) in partnership with Rangers.

This is perfectly normal practice - the company I work for (a major household name) does this all the time.

You can 100% guarantee that this site is 100% official and has the full endorsement and support of Rangers FC - and that Rangers are making money off every sale.

So go buy some stuff!!!

Someone is on commission :P

So go buy some stuff!!!

You have to wonder why, therefore, there is not a link to it on the official site, but to another personalised gift company....

You have to wonder why, therefore, there is not a link to it on the official site, but to another personalised gift company....

Rangers have now confirmed to me that this site is 100% official.

Hopefully they will update their website shortly - I've asked them nicely (tu)