Interesting thread on Bristol City forum

Sellik fans are now being seen for exactly what they are.

It has been coming for years, covered-up in all the media.

Their shite really does stink.

Their behaviour is now becoming clear to even the blindest idiot down south.

They have got away with murder in the past, and it is time for their day of reckoning.

There are lots of fan forums in England who are now discussing this, and the plank is falling out of many eyes.

On reading that I never really took into account whst the groundsmen would think.

Poor guys knocked his cunt in getting that pitch perfect for season startt only for those lot to tear it up with there fucking rancid hoofs.

No wonder the guy tore into them online.

Two posts that i quite liked nearer the end …

Some quality GB flags from rangers fans tonight at sheff weds. Loads of RIP lee rigby ect ect such a different class of support!!

Rule Britannia!!

GSTQ!!

WATP!!

following rangers is a differant experiance everyone i have taken up gets hooked on it the football is shite as been since 2003 ish if the truth was known, the people and the passion get to you and you come back feeling a little more British which aint bad with all the shit going on in the world

Two posts that i quite liked nearer the end …

Some quality GB flags from rangers fans tonight at sheff weds. Loads of RIP lee rigby ect ect such a different class of support!!

Rule Britannia!!

GSTQ!!

WATP!!

following rangers is a differant experiance everyone i have taken up gets hooked on it the football is shite as been since 2003 ish if the truth was known, the people and the passion get to you and you come back feeling a little more British which aint bad with all the shit going on in the world

the second quote is mine and 100% true I'm at it again tonight with a couple of timmy loving chunts ,shit in there eyes and ears I think