dj names

ricksen_da_best

i just went by the name Danny M.

(tu)

Now that is sensible. None of this 'dj fukin jim fae doon the road 2k6 pure kwality otp waz offrin' shite.

I go by the name of CSta. Some know me as DJ CSta, as i am a dj, but CSta is sufficiant. :)

P.S Danny... :wub:

One day when I carry out my dream of DJing, I shall be plainly known as CJ.None of this speeding up or pitching up things like the chipmunks just pure music written by moi unless a propper remix.

xxCJxx

Guest TheQueensXI
One day when I carry out my dream of DJing, I shall be plainly known as CJ.None of this speeding up or pitching up things like the chipmunks just pure music written by moi unless a propper remix.

xxCJxx

well said CJ. increasing the pitch of a song does not constitute a remix.

i also hate that "turn up the speed and fade them in and out quickly" style. no techique at all - just turning up the speed of the record and pushing the crossfader over. i spent years learning how to mix properly and it is good fun.

xxCJxx

i also hate that "turn up the speed and fade them in and out quickly" style. no techique at all - just turning up the speed of the record and pushing the crossfader over. i spent years learning how to mix properly and it is good fun.

Its like in my town we have these "DJs".One sent me and my mates a song we put it on, me forgetting we had a voice convo onmsn goes "thats no even propper btw thats ned music" he was liek take it yoos like it then so we were like @"remove the rap part of it"

grrrrrrr stupid neds :angry:

xxCJxx

Same, nothing feels better. Well i can think of something, but i shall not go into all that now -_- seeing rangers score isn't happening very often just now :rolleyes:

xxCJxx

Agree with both of you. Just increasing the tempo is a poor excuse for ability and a big reason why some of these "dj's" aren't worth the five minutes their career lasts for. Really being able to mix is a skill and is worth taking the time to learn. After mixing drum and bass, everything else was easy!

xxCJxx

Agree with both of you. Just increasing the tempo is a poor excuse for ability and a big reason why some of these "dj's" aren't worth the five minutes their career lasts for. Really being able to mix is a skill and is worth taking the time to learn. After mixing drum and bass, everything else was easy!

Oh... yeah thats hard, can do it but ;)

RDB I know p*sh all about DJ music so listning to your track doesnt mean anything to me. to be honest all songs done by DJ's my age just sounds like pure noise and the fact that our music teacher made a track similar to yours in 10 minutes using a computer proved to me just how little effort goes into these "choons" I have heard some dance music ive really liked but I watched some documentary thingy on DJ'ing and found out just how hard it is when its done properly - still well done for making an effort maybe to other people your stuff's great (tu)