We Do Not Need McColl,King,Blin

Edmiston Drive

Quite frankly who gives a fuck about poor punctuation on a forum,:;. except for you intellectual derelicts that ramble on about it,,;:'"

yts re John Greig omg some rat(as ot turned out) had taken over the Ltd Co and had obviously asked for a no holds barred view on the current Directors and Non Directors.............now if that had been me in that position I would have asked for exactly the same thing..........frank and no holds barred. So why use Greig as a tool?!!:.,?;

I don't give a toss who he publicly lauds, it has no bearing on what people are doing at the club, so lets say I agree with you ,;: would you also include mccoll,mini and the likes of kennedy and king as rats for their ridiculous behavior?,.

Once again you give away as to what your real motive is............I have no idea,.; what you do for a living ,.! but CG(NO NOT THAT DICK) is a salesman and he does it really well as he has shown.........you are basing this on press and rst crap that no-one at Man Utd Dallas Cowboys for e!g have heard anything about this.............clue to how the press works.........hello os that Dallas Cowboys.......sure is sir............what's happening with the Cowboys and the Rangers............is that the New York Rangers...........no the Glasgow Rangers...........shucks sir have never heard of them.

So there you have it no discussions took place.

Really you are so one sided that you can't even be impartial.........give me one piece of document to prove the board of the Ltd Co. are up to no good. I on the other hand! have, an open mind; to things and until such times the I see documented proof showing that things have not been above board ' I will then: look to change my opinion................

Now last question ........are you a follow follow guy as in that repulsive guy follower and also are you a member of the minority rst?

The truth now , as you abhor lies;!

You are clearly in an environment that is entirely unprofessional then? There is a quite obvious difference between insulting and disrespectful and frank and no holds barred. However, given your acerbic posting style I can see why you would confuse the two.

Ehm, Green and Ahmed both told me to my face that they had discussions with the Dallas Cowboys, the USSF and various ex players about an ambassador program. How did that go? They also told me, with the aid of a power point presentation that was akin to something a six former would produce, that we had a potential television audience of 100M. But, hey, that is what salesmen do, right? They make up nonsense to get the sale? Absolute drivel.

The fact that you think you have an open mind is as delusional as it is laughable. Instead of opening up a reasoned debate on the posts I have put on your thread here, you have attacked me from the off. That is quite the open mind you have there! Paranoid much?

I am a member of FF, yes. Only just started contributing to forums again after an extended break (you are reminding me quite effectively as to why I took said break). I am also a member of The RST. I have shares via the IPO and I contributed toward the buyRangers scheme. I have contributed to various websites (RM, CRO, TRS) (including this one) with articles. I have been on two podcasts (CRO and WATP) and I live in Toronto with my three daughters and soon to be wife. I have receding hair and stand about 5'10" tall. I like drinking whisky and attending concerts. Anything else you would like to know that is of little or no consequence to this debate?

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will take Blin on the board, mini me forget it and leave Craig Mathers as the CEO. The other board appointment I would like to see is Richard Gough, Captain during the NIAR years, past captain, intelligent, articulate and connections in Scotland, Sweden, South Africa and North America. Rangers blood running through his veins, He is also great with the fans and very approachable. BUT he does not suffer fools gladly. Just the type of footballing board member that I want

I've tried to read/understand as much of this thread as I can.

I'm not a member of the RST or any other 'faction', don't have shares or a ST, I'm just an already fan who go along to Ibrox as much as I can afford it.

All the 'groups of Rangers men' who had the chance last year didn't for whatever reason put their hands in their pockets and they still seem to be wanting to take control of the club without paying the market rate

BUT

On the other hand, the current board seem to be making a total mess of things with (re)appointing Toxic Jack 7 mediahouse, Stockbridges incompetence at the Q&A etc.

There does seem to be so much spin from both camps to suit their chosen agenda and we wont know for sure until accounts are published but looking like current board really need to be 'encouraged' to leave and/or voted out.

Am I reading this wrong?

Fair comment Bud and as you say when accounts are produced it will hopefully clear things up, or perhaps the rebels may complain that the auditors are involved in a scam with the board as the rebels of rst/ff seem to point the finger at.

Cahrles Green did exactly as required by the board, take the talk away from the EGM to give them time to sort the rebels out........now again I don't know your background apart from you got higher English.

But why have the rebels not pushed ahead with the EGM .................................................................... the wee dotted thinsg are for your answer.

Higher Band 1 actually.

I am not sure why the 'rebels' (that is cute by the way) have not pushed ahead with the EGM.

Being entirely speculative? I would suggest that they are unsure about whether their position is strong enough and they are stalling for time.

I will take Blin on the board, mini me forget it and leave Craig Mathers as the CEO. The other board appointment I would like to see is Richard Gough, Captain during the NIAR years, past captain, intelligent, articulate and connections in Scotland, Sweden, South Africa and North America. Rangers blood running through his veins, He is also great with the fans and very approachable. BUT he does not suffer fools gladly. Just the type of footballing board member that I want

I would rather we bring Blin on to install serious Corporate Governance and lose the rest of them. I think Mather has gone too far now that he has renewed Irvine's contract. Hopefully, we can actually engage in a proper recruitment process and get in people of the highest calibre to take key executive positions. Where that leaves the Board and who is appointed is anybody's guess. But, I have seen enough from the current incumbents to know they are either out of their depth or bent.

Fair point about Gough. What pedigree does Mathers have to be in the position he is in? Just because he had a spare million quid doesn't make him qualified to do the job he has landed.

Blin won't come for free.

Has anyone got any idea where we'll get the bish-bosh to pay this high flier?

Good question to be honest. It would be interesting to see what he gets paid. And, what his bonusable KPI's are.

Higher Band 1 actually.

I am not sure why the 'rebels' (that is cute by the way) have not pushed ahead with the EGM.

Being entirely speculative? I would suggest that they are unsure about whether their position is strong enough and they are stalling for time.

Me I left school end of 4th year...............and prior to my early retirement I paid someone to do my letters.

Any way Rebels not being cute there as i believe that's what they are...............disruptive of the Ltd Co. They had their chance to put up £5.5mil and have the assets that belonged to the old Ltd Co................but they didn't and know they want a debt free Ltd Co and that £6m that was offered last year was an insult.

This crap they come away with, we don't want to line anyones pockets.......so the people that rolled the dice and came up trumps have to walk away now...............what do you think king, mccoll and co would want if they had stepped up and paid (now that's cute) last year.

Blin won't come for free.

Has anyone got any idea where we'll get the bish-bosh to pay this high flier?

I heard from FS he of gn,ff ,RM that the season books will be priced the same as the Members Section to cover the above. Just waiting for FS to provide the documented proof, as he is struggling with the proof against Ian Hart.

I heard from FS he of gn,ff ,RM that the season books will be priced the same as the Members Section to cover the above. Just waiting for FS to provide the documented proof, as he is struggling with the proof against Ian Hart.

That's an interesting point of view. I hear where you're comin' from , man.......... :pipe:

Now.....please explain to me who-the-f*ck is FS when he's at home? :ph34r:

Thats complete nonsense....season tickets have dried up because of the uncertainty created by these men you rate so highly. Some people are not willing to pay money into the club whilst (if you believe everything you read) its going to pay bonuses and pay off's.....Once the accounts are published we will all have some clarity and the current board can then be judged fairly and with the use of factual information instead of by this pathetic agenda war via the media and online based on assumptions and rhetoric. I would sincerely question the thought processes of anyone demanding changes whilst having absolutly no factual information to base that on.

(tu) good post mate.

thing is if the current board have nothing to be concerned about why do we keep hearing both sides are still talking to postpone this EGM & roll it into 1 big AGM in October ?? its laughable that anyone cites £80,000 as the reason to roll it up into 1 meeting .........

£80,000 will be chicken feed when the truth comes out , get the date set for this EGM & lets see who the "real rangers men " are ......

They want to wait, so they can get the accounts released and then people can judge them fairly. IMO.

Answer,

Have not got a clue what you are talking about.

Questions,

Do you think the image of the club within the support is as good as it could be right now?

Do you think every possible bear who may have considered an ST this season has bought one??

We have sold pretty much the same amount of ST than we did last year at this point. More scaremongering.

The truth always come out the loudest one surrounded by lies , so thank you very much for acknowledge that :thumbup:

Also strange thing to say as the rebels have many voices on here from the minions that carry out the work of the guy who sells 6 month old fanzines without informing his fellow fans , prior to the purchase, or the wanna be crowd that like to pretend they're in the know.

Nope we don't move in different circles I talk to friends who are fellow Rangers fans and they are pig sick of the rebels and their mischief making, has been many a long year since I was a member of a supporters bus. I gauge reactions from posters on here you run or are members of a supporters bus.

That "rebels" thing is getting old and sounds more than a little obnoxious.

I can agree with you that people are making mischeif, which is out of order, but it is certainly not contained in one group.

My point about the viewpoint you hold is that I have only ever come across it on RM. If you remember I was making the point that (in my opinion) the majority of our rank and file have had enough of the club being made a mockery of by Zeus and related parties.

I stand by that as I feel the crossection I have interaction with are more diverse than this site.

We have sold pretty much the same amount of ST than we did last year at this point. More scaremongering.

Pretty much? Care to put a figure on that?

While you are at it tell me what business model is content with "just down on last year".

Particularly bearing in mind we have moved up a division and brought in interesting players.

That "rebels" thing is getting old and sounds more than a little obnoxious.

I can agree with you that people are making mischeif, which is out of order, but it is certainly not contained in one group.

My point about the viewpoint you hold is that I have only ever come across it on RM. If you remember I was making the point that (in my opinion) the majority of our rank and file have had enough of the club being made a mockery of by Zeus and related parties.

I stand by that as I feel the crossection I have interaction with are more diverse than this site.

Perhaps because RM allows differing viewpoints as opposed to ff that delete and ban and gersnet.no scrub that as it doesn't really have a viewpoint hat rst and ff don't push.

Again you speak for this majority of the rank and file..........you really do need to turn that tap off....sticks out like a sore thumb.

Rebels is apt description to those who seek to cause problems in the running of the Ltd Co and I notice no opposing thoughts as to the cintinual toxic comments from the disruptive rebel brigade (apt you not agree)

No disrespect intended Bud , but god man you don't hide it very well :thumbup:

Pretty much? Care to put a figure on that?

While you are at it tell me what business model is content with "just down on last year".

Particularly bearing in mind we have moved up a division and brought in interesting players.

CP you are slipping here..why don't you just tell everyone the truth as to why you are posting on here? You will gain a lot of respect for doing this.

You are clearly in an environment that is entirely unprofessional then? There is a quite obvious difference between insulting and disrespectful and frank and no holds barred. However, given your acerbic posting style I can see why you would confuse the two.

Ehm, Green and Ahmed both told me to my face that they had discussions with the Dallas Cowboys, the USSF and various ex players about an ambassador program. How did that go? They also told me, with the aid of a power point presentation that was akin to something a six former would produce, that we had a potential television audience of 100M. But, hey, that is what salesmen do, right? They make up nonsense to get the sale? Absolute drivel.

The fact that you think you have an open mind is as delusional as it is laughable. Instead of opening up a reasoned debate on the posts I have put on your thread here, you have attacked me from the off. That is quite the open mind you have there! Paranoid much?

I am a member of FF, yes. Only just started contributing to forums again after an extended break (you are reminding me quite effectively as to why I took said break). I am also a member of The RST. I have shares via the IPO and I contributed toward the buyRangers scheme. I have contributed to various websites (RM, CRO, TRS) (including this one) with articles. I have been on two podcasts (CRO and WATP) and I live in Toronto with my three daughters and soon to be wife. I have receding hair and stand about 5'10" tall. I like drinking whisky and attending concerts. Anything else you would like to know that is of little or no consequence to this debate?

Whit school did ye go to?

:lol: