More leaked info from @CharlotteFakes tonight

Zappa

Probably correct. Many on this forum have total disdain for both Dingwall and the RST. The good thing is that this forum reflects the views of only a small number of Rangers fans. The majority of fans have no interest on forum battles. Then again nor do they appear to have any interest in Dingwall or the RST. Most I have spoken to have made a choice NOT to join the RST, probably why the membership of around 1,500 will never increase.

Would be nice if we could all just get along but too many self-interested groups and individuals.

They only have 1,500 members ?

200,000 fans in Manchester and many thousands at home/worldwide yet RST are the go to organisation for supporters commemts. This really needs sorted. The sooner the club launches a Club membership scheme the better.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably correct. Many on this forum have total disdain for both Dingwall and the RST. The good thing is that this forum reflects the views of only a small number of Rangers fans. The majority of fans have no interest on forum battles. Then again nor do they appear to have any interest in Dingwall or the RST. Most I have spoken to have made a choice NOT to join the RST, probably why the membership of around 1,500 will never increase.

Would be nice if we could all just get along but too many self-interested groups and individuals.

The online community is very small, but a lot of people watch the news and these are the people that are asked to give their opinion on subject, but it isn't made clear it is their opinion.

Now you are also getting these online groups spilling into the match day attenders and giving their view.

Most Rangers fans don't give Mark Dingwall and Chris Graham a second thought. Paul Murray they will have an opinion on because he's often reported in the media. I think the majority of supporters would back him but there's no way of proving that either way. He certainly has some support in the boardroom, with 28% of shareholders currently backing him.

I very rarely hear the RST or Mark Dingwall mentioned, unless i'm on here. There seems to be an obsessive hatred on here towards the RST and anyone who dares associate with them.

so 72% dont back him?

so 72% dont back him?

Paul Murray represents 28% of shareholders, who have invested £12m. The other side have around 32%.There's then another 40% which you could call 'floating votes'. The only way we'd find out how many of them would back Murray's plans is if shareholders are given the opportunity to vote on that but the current board are trying to block it. The vast majority of supporters would probably back him. Not everyone is blinded by the issues they have with a certain person and/or organisation. Many can see the bigger picture.

Paul Murray represents 28% of shareholders, who have invested £12m. The other side have around 32%.There's then another 40% which you could call 'floating votes'. The only way we'd find out how many of them would back Murray's plans is if shareholders are given the opportunity to vote on that but the current board are trying to block it. The vast majority of supporters would probably back him. Not everyone is blinded by the issues they have with a certain person and/or organisation. Many can see the bigger picture.

Shareholders will still have the option to vote on/off the current board members.

I think it is at the very least premature for you to say that the majority of fans would back P Murray, you simply do not know.

Many fans do see the bigger picture and feel that picture looks better with the current board.

I have yet to make my own mind up, but are reasonably happy with the accounts and will wait to hear more at the AGM

To me for the 1st time since this shambles began I'm shaking my head in disbelief and I now think this is a "rangers" fan using the CF account :(

That saddens me big time

How many people have been trying to say that for months? If it was a tim, there would be a lot of hurtful shite in there.

28% vast majority

28% vast majority

28% vast majority

28% vast majority

28% vast majority

28% vast majority

Stick another few random words in then begin again

28% vast majority

28% vast majority

Blah blah blah........

28% vast majority

28% vast majority

28% vast majority

28% vast majority

28% vast majority

28% vast majority

Stick another few random words in then begin again

28% vast majority

28% vast majority

Blah blah blah........

I have a funny feeling he only has three keys on his keyboard and then being Ctrl C and V, as his reply seem to be the same few paragraphs.

One of the leaked emails seems to suggest it was two senior executives of Cenkos, the original nominated advisers to the company, who started the moves to get the board replaced.

Which certainly explains why Cenkos were removed as NomAds.

But why would a highly respected firm like Cenkos take such an extraordinary step?

Speculation aside, and presuming this leaked email is true, is there anyone with a financial background here that could cast some light on this?

Wasn't the 28% originally a third? (33.3%)

Then nearly a third! (28%) (Vast majority all right, vast majority of "point proving" quotes in this thread. No idea of that Point though.)

Rumours it may be 5% today ("maybe" some investors are looking at the books and Prior's words and thinking, errr yeah "maybe" naw to new board p1sh now we see the books).

Things seem to be a bit fluid on the percentile front, maybe Investors don't like people who cannot submit AGM submittions for board nomination on time and are a little bit picky about their investment being taken to court and effecting the share price. Or maybe they don't like hearing about "pishy" pants photos on the web and an alcohol fondness in their chosen man.

Some do see clearly Dennis, 32% are nearly a Third.

EDIT: Pursuant to information received I can say 5.03% of me is fecking raging and the rest is doing an MM and I need new trousers after p1shing mysel :000000082:

IF, the nominations were put forward on an individual basis with no conditions then there would be no reason to question anything IMO. However as a block change it wouldn't get my vote, everyone would have been happy with Frank Blin, there may be a surprise at the AGM if he was to be proposed by the current board, and some of the other individuals put forward I am sure would also be welcomed.

Why the requisitioners felt the need not to approach board in a reasonable fashion and instead try to VERY publicly humiliate them via a requisition is beyond me, even though they have history - well at least one of them does.