McMurdo, rebels without a cause.

bawsburst

aye they are that intelligent that they chose paul murray of all people to lead their charge, Murray the liar, the half truther, the storyteller

Even if his conduct post-rangers board was exemplary, most rangers fans would have had reservations about him purely because he was on the board that reportedly took a vote on administration back when under lloyds, and when that vote was defeated they had to be rescued by a man from the bank because Murray and co didnt have a clue how to fix rangers finances

So forgetting all his conduct post craig whyte, tell me why he should be allowed back in the ibrox boardroom again?

There you go again. First of all you give me the pish about the board have "potential" to break even. Then your telling me PM and other board members "reportedly" took a vote. Do you work for the record? Next you'll be quoting "insiders" at ibrox tell me........

I'm no fan of PM but I'd rather have him than the lying cunts we have now.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There you go again. First of all you give me the pish about the board have "potential" to break even. Then your telling me PM and other board members "reportedly" took a vote. Do you work for the record? Next you'll be quoting "insiders" at ibrox tell me........

Tell us what PM will bring to the table.

Okay you do not like the board. So who do you want on to the board.

Without being ridiculous and naming people I'd go for removing the board and replacing them with the best candidate for each job if that PM or frank Blin or however that'll do for me.

You've still not answered my question, why you'd keep the board

Okay you do not like the board. So who do you want on to the board.

Without being ridiculous and naming people I'd go for removing the board and replacing them with the best candidate for each job if that PM or frank Blin or however that'll do for me.

there is no stability in being £14m in the hole, especially if like me you don't see any hint that it will be better next year or the year after. we will make a large loss every year until we are back in Europe. that is not stability that is just plain stupid. The company must run at a profit without European football that is the only way we will surpass where we were before.

So is that it then?

Admin by Christmas is it?

Or are we going move on or just scaremonger at every opportunity.

Most large businesses realistically run at a loss first year Trading.Honest.

Because the names being branded about are not people i would trust. They all want to join the board after all the hard work was done saving the club, without investing any money.

If you read the post I've just said I'm no fan of PM but he's got to be better than what we've got IMO. Why would you rather have the liars?

So you and the rest of the dayshift are campaigning for us to support a guy with a very dodgy record, and even you can't tell us why we should ?

Just in the hope he is better, when his history says otherwise. He was part of the most damaging board in Rangers history.

Perhaps we could see your point if any of you could come up with some reason to support them over the current board, such as their plans or potential investment, or even what they would do differently.

All we see are punters telling us they are Rangers men with Rangers best interests at heart so we should just support them right ?

Isn't that what Craig whyte used to say ?

I'm glad Minico have lost, but I know Mini will just hitch his wagon to another campaign somewhere down the line.

Their divisive actions are despicable and lay waste to their claims of acting in Rangers best interests. Taking the club to court is hardly that.

"Without being ridiculous and naming people"??

Then you go on to mention Blin, who wants fuck all to do with any or it, And surprise surprise Paul fuckin Murray.

Thats rediculous, and typical of every one of you clowns who come here from ff.

No answers.

FFS another one! Who's your pal poof candy! Away and suck his cock.

You do have certain peccadilloes that are in relation to your dirty bheast having widened your ring in a forceful manner, when you go back to ££ beware the taig mod you have let him down. (tu)

Then you go on to mention Blin, who wants fuck all to do with any or it, And surprise surprise Paul fuckin Murray.

No answers.

Can you fucking read ya clown. I said I want the best candidate for each position after the poster asked me who I'd like in the board room. I don't give a fuck for PM and at no point was I campaigning for him. (That's for gaurdion another who doesn't read things properly)

No answers.

Can you fucking read ya clown. I said I want the best candidate for each position after the poster asked me who I'd like in the board room. I don't give a fuck for PM and at no point was I campaigning for him. (That's for gaurdion another who doesn't read things properly)

YES I CAN READ YOU FUCKIN BEAD RATTLER.

Irrespective of your position re the board , but ' lying cunts ' is a disgraceful term to be using when describing them.