McMurdo, rebels without a cause.

bawsburst

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Irrespective of your position re the board , but ' lying cunts ' is a disgraceful term to be using when describing them.

To be fair, its no worse than what we call liewell and the scum board, so its only to be expected that bheasts like this fuckin loser wants to slur our directors

Its the only tactic left to them since they dont have a plan that will get mini anywhere near our boardroom..

'Further to the announcement earlier today on 4 October 2013 regarding the petition filed in the Scottish Courts (the "Petition") by Paul Murray, Malcolm Murray, Ian Cormack, John Graham and Colin Howell being shareholders representing 0.71 per cent of the voting rights of the Company (the "Petitioners"), the Company confirms that the Petition was called in the Scottish courts to be heard today, Friday 4 October, 2013 by Lord Kinclaven.'

I assume this will be the blood and guts of a new board ,,,, who have less than a 1% shareholding between them - an absolute joke.

Must do much better in outing these paedophile worshippers. Remember they ain't so shning bright. Normally after they use the word ''the'' or ''a'' they're fucked. I must say though, that last roaster must have been given a real sore yin at 11.00am this fine day. We do feel his pain.

Also remember, these poor malcontent unfortunates are in a foreign land, so it must be difficult for them to adapt to the English language. Their mother tongue is a hybrid of latin and pikey, so maybe we could cut them some slack and I for one, am up for donating one million pounds for their repatriation to their old but bankrupt country. We Bears are a charitable fellowship, so dig deep and show them what charity can really do for them.

macattack took an absolute doing in this thread

another followfollow minion sent home with his tail between his legs :lol:

Not off you ya dick! Because you talk shite and are happy with the current board!! Why would any Rangers supporter be happy with these liars.

Not off you ya dick! Because you talk shite and are happy with the current board!! Why would any Rangers supporter be happy with these liars.

Dear me there we go again with the taig peccadilloes, perhaps Santa will bring you nice tractor inner tube and a can of Castrol super lube. :bomb_piggary:

Why can't "RANGERS SUPPORTERS" just unite and support the club, most wouldn't know how to run a cake stall never mind have opinions about how a football club should be run, what makes certain sections think that their men would do a better job than any other men. We need a steady ship in the stormy waters, I and thousands of others only care about the team and don't give a toss about the boardroom. I remember Walter when asked about bringing in new players and saying "there is no money" only today Ally's talking about bringing in more players in the transfer window so something must be going right.

Why can't "RANGERS SUPPORTERS" just unite and support the club, most wouldn't know how to run a cake stall never mind have opinions about how a football club should be run, what makes certain sections think that their men would do a better job than any other men. We need a steady ship in the stormy waters, I and thousands of others only care about the team and don't give a toss about the boardroom. I remember Walter when asked about bringing in new players and saying "there is no money" only today Ally's talking about bringing in more players in the transfer window so something must be going right.

We cannot afford to buy players!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need to cut every cost we can, not add to them.

The accounts spelled out that in 2014-2015 we will run out of money. Without an injection of cash from somewhere, we will be finished. It is really that simple.

The accounts spelled out that in 2014-2015 we will run out of money. Without an injection of cash from somewhere, we will be finished. It is really that simple.

I see you appear to have caught BP9's FUD Factor. Nasty virus that. Originated in Rome I believe (tu) It's particularly fond of young boys. SOS are riddled with it y'know.

To be fair to Ally he did say that costs would have to be cut and he pointed out that most signings have been free transfers but he will be bringing in more and getting rid of a few, he wants to be ready for the spfl and signing players with that in mind.

You cannot make projections based on year 1 results.

I see you appear to have caught BP9's FUD Factor. Nasty virus that. Originated in Rome I believe (tu) It's particularly fond of young boys. SOS are riddled with it y'know.

What part of mitres comments are not FACTS???

And try responding with a normal answer instead of your usual pish.

Ok. You can't make intelligent ones then.

We have just lost £14.4 million in 13 months!!!!

Can we afford to buy players.....NO

Do we need to cut costs......YES

WITHOUT AN INJECTION of cash will we run out of cash in 2014/2015........FACT.

Therefore the 5 year plan which they keep banging on about will be totally irrelevant.

Therefore the 5 year plan which they keep banging on about will be totally irrelevant.

Yup, CAPS LOCK always wins any argument.

Ok. You can't make intelligent ones then.

Yea I can.

How do you think that financial projections are made?

Even Neil Patey was suggesting the same thing, do you think he was just making nonsensical claims?

Look at the current costs, look at the current revenue, put a realistic projection on further revenue streams such as merchandising. Take account of the cash reserves and then it gives you a fairly good idea.

The 5 year plan will probably be accounting for a cash injection. Its a gamble though.

Yea I can.

How do you think that financial projections are made?

Even Neil Patey was suggesting the same thing, do you think he was just making nonsensical claims?

Look at the current costs, look at the current revenue, put a realistic projection on further revenue streams such as merchandising. Take account of the cash reserves and then it gives you a fairly good idea.

And you know what is realistic?