Young Mr McMurdo also receives a Legal Letter

North Rd

Why are people saying "they" like it was the club that sent out this letter to bill?

It's pretty obvious it was minico that sent out the legal letter.

Also, can someone give me an idiots guide to what "ringfencing" Ibrox means? I don't like the sound of it :lol:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a crock of shit, ring fence Ibrox in what way.. no lease ever ?, Auchenhowie for sale or not, no mention of no lease ever for either Ibrox or Auchenhowie, to lease to the football team does not require any sale it just requires an agreement take it or leave it on the team.

You stick to your guns young William until you get an unequivocal no lease ever for either Ibrox or Auchenhowie under any circumstances, include the ring fence complete with holes. (tu)

:lol: :lol:

Why are people saying "they" like it was the club that sent out this letter to bill?

It's pretty obvious it was minico that sent out the legal letter.

Also, can someone give me an idiots guide to what "ringfencing" Ibrox means? I don't like the sound of it :lol:

The beelin' reb beelers are s tad confused sd to the origins of the pisspoor full of holes reply, no surprise on either count.

It's quite amusing sometimes to see how angry bawsburst makes some people.

He is basically the opposite side to guys like Chersters perry and Carsons Cat.

He is not the opposite side to anybody. I've never seen anybody on here utter such nonsensical pish in response any post, regardless of their viewpoint in this whole saga. As I have said previously, he comes across as a pish-stained tramp in a hi-viz suit, wailing at the moon.

He is not the opposite side to anybody. I've never seen anybody on here utter such nonsensical pish in response any post, regardless of their viewpoint in this whole saga. As I have said previously, he comes across as a pish-stained tramp in a hi-viz suit, wailing at the moon.

Beelin.

:lol:

Beelin' beeler :thumbup: