Yesterday's meeting an interesting time ahead, how will they spin it.

bawsburst

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good read, there are probably going to be certain areas where some parties might try and twist some of the answers but it comes across as quite a positive meeting.

Now the minutes are out, I can hold my hands up and say I attended the meeting. My personal opinion is that the meeting was positive and open.

I'm happy to clarify points that people have. I'm still in the office though and my Mrs (no pics) is going to rip my balls off if I don't get home soon. I'll look in later on

Now the minutes are out, I can hold my hands up and say I attended the meeting. My personal opinion is that the meeting was positive and open.

I'm happy to clarify points that people have. I'm still in the office though and my Mrs (no pics) is going to rip my balls off if I don't get home soon. I'll look in later on

You're Mark Dingwall! I knew it. Or are you Jim Traynor??

Did RST offer BS or CM a membership? :lol:

It was an informal 30 second chat after the meeting had closed and the response was simply that the support is a large diverse group with different opinions and viewpoints. Putting aside personal differences which some people have with others, that pretty much sums it up. My personal opinion is that the fans groups haven't done enough to come up with something that can bring a large group of the support together.

Thanks for the firsthand feedback - much appreciated.

I think the bit I have emboldened is an opinion shared by many supporters.

A couple of genuine questions:

1. Given that the support is diverse and holds different opinions, how does that sit with the DR article about the fans being united against the current board?

2. How did CM come across, was he impressive at all, and do you think he has something to offer?

Thanks again. (tu)

I have some pics of her if you want them ;)

Thanks for the firsthand feedback - much appreciated.

I think the bit I have emboldened is an opinion shared by many supporters.

A couple of genuine questions:

1. Given that the support is diverse and holds different opinions, how does that sit with the DR article about the fans being united against the current board?

2. How did CM come across, was he impressive at all, and do you think he has something to offer?

Thanks again. (tu)

Drew gave his opinion. Without wanting to talk for him, I believe he was particularly unhappy at the way his comments were portrayed. I don't which comments or parts of the article in particular though.

I went into the meeting without any pre conceived opinion on Craig Mather or Brian Stockbridge. They both appeared to be credible and were happy to look me in the eye when they were answering questions. That being said, we have been lied to so many times that it's difficult to trust anyone. That's more to do with what has happened before than anything Mather and Stockbridge did or said in the meeting

Drew gave his opinion. Without wanting to talk for him, I believe he was particularly unhappy at the way his comments were portrayed. I don't which comments or parts of the article in particular though.

I went into the meeting without any pre conceived opinion on Craig Mather or Brian Stockbridge. They both appeared to be credible and were happy to look me in the eye when they were answering questions. That being said, we have been lied to so many times that it's difficult to trust anyone. That's more to do with what has happened before than anything Mather and Stockbridge did or said in the meeting

Mather: King approached us!

CM - I'm not against that but we have to do things legally and properly. I'm happy to add to the dynamic on the Board. Dave King rang me and I was happy to meet and talk

Thanks, just thinking, hoping it is that, as with them stating also " They dont need Kings money just now, maybe when they get back to top" that King doesnt say " il come back in 2 years then if thats ok"

Thanks for the reply - again much appreciated.