There Will Never Be Unity

minstral

This is the ONLY site I have been on mate,but to be fair the amount of stick that fellow RM members gives that site needs to have some truth in it.I can honestly say I had NEVER heard of this guy Dingwall,and still would not know the guy if he bit me on the arse.Seems to have some sway whatever. :unsure:

Have you never watched the TV with "Fans spokesman" Dingwall on ? Radio show with"Fans spokesman"Dingwall on it, Newspaper article with "Fans spokesman"Dingwall in it. if not what planet have you been on.lol

p.s you would know if he bit you on the arse as he`d probably eat you whole.

15gdpi.gif

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The abuse both factions and supporters have been getting is unjustified. We as Rangers supporters are more interested in arguing amongst ourselves than taking the fight to our enemies.

I said it on another thread in here and I'll say it again: We have the most fragmented support in world football. At the last count we had 10 organisations/groups within our support, each with their agenda. It's shambolic!

We need one fan body with everyone pulling in the same direction but if we can't sort ourselves out what chance do we have for sticking up for the club when everyone else in Scottish football attacks us.

I'm sure it's mild compared to what the reaction on here will be when King starts handing out some blazers.

How can King hand out blazers? Once again i refer people to his statement where he says despite him having private thoughts on who he would like at Rangers its not his decision but that of the shareholders. The AGM will decide all but the boards chances of re election just got much bigger thanks to DK

Have you never watched the TV with "Fans spokesman" Dingwall on ? Radio show with"Fans spokesman"Dingwall on it, Newspaper article with "Fans spokesman"Dingwall in it. if not what planet have you been on.lol

Watching Rangers and leaving the shite talk for all and sundry that know next to nothing about whats going on..i still would not know anything about this guy and honestly would not know the guy from Adam.I lead a sheltered life bringing up two boys,trying to keep my wife happy [not easy I may add],working round the clock and playing golf,etc. etc. etc. etc.......Replying to your answer...do not buy papers....do not listen to radio clyde etc. or fans shows. I have been on planet life my friend.Try it and you just might not be so uptight,Works for me... :thumbup:

Watching Rangers and leaving the shite talk for all and sundry that know next to nothing about whats going on..i still would not know anything about this guy and honestly would not know the guy from Adam.I lead a sheltered life bringing up two boys,trying to keep my wife happy [not easy I may add],working round the clock and playing golf,etc. etc. etc. etc.......Replying to your answer...do not buy papers....do not listen to radio clyde etc. or fans shows. I have been on planet life my friend.Try it and you just might not be so uptight,Works for me... :thumbup:

Planet life is good.And trust me I`m not uptight.just surprised you`ve never seen him before.some decent golf courses in falkirk area as well... :thumbup:

How can King hand out blazers? Once again i refer people to his statement where he says despite him having private thoughts on who he would like at Rangers its not his decision but that of the shareholders. The AGM will decide all but the boards chances of re election just got much bigger thanks to DK

Is that supposed to be an attempt at humour or a heartfelt display of ignorance?

p.s you would know if he bit you on the arse as he`d probably eat you whole.

15gdpi.gif

seems like a jovial chap to me. :party:

Planet life is good.And trust me I`m not uptight.just surprised you`ve never seen him before.some decent golf courses in falkirk area as well... :thumbup:

Believe it or not I am a member of Callander golf club,and stay a stones throw from Falkirk Tryst.If im going to make a cunt of myself ,rather it was out of sight.... :thumbup:

Believe it or not I am a member of Callander golf club,and stay a stones throw from Falkirk Tryst.If im going to make a cunt of myself ,rather it was out of sight.... :thumbup:

I`m crap at golf but played Callander once.Is it the 7 or 8th par 3 you play through the trees ? 17th or 18th up to the top of a hill and I mean hill ?

It was pissing down as well when I played.So are you born and bred Stenny boy then ?

King is coming back as chairman, he has no shares, no power to overrule the people who own the shares, so what's the deal, there has to be a deal somewhere?. Nobody is talking about this.

He must have agreed to invest x amount in order for him to have some sort of power? Or maybe this new fund raising that he refers to will allow him to take a large percentage.

King is coming back as chairman, he has no shares, no power to overrule the people who own the shares, so what's the deal, there has to be a deal somewhere?. Nobody is talking about this.

The deal will be he buys shares in the near future I`d imagine.

Right here's a radical idea lads ! how about we start a group that goes to games every week maybe ever purchase season books,could go to games maybe even purchase some merchandise from the club ,Could have a few pints before the game and even run a bus from the local ,could go to the game cheer the team on and maybe sing a song our two ,Be happy when we win and sad when we lose and be content to follow the club ?,What we call this group ?

Take the lose bit out and I will sign up to it mate. :cheers: We could call ourselves Followers of Rangers, or Bears or something. I hope nobody sees us just another splinter group.

How with king in there now people can assume folk at the club are "on the fiddle" is beyond me.

Don't get me wrong green and ahmad looked to have got themselves "cushty" deals but they're long gone, history and good riddance.

King will not oversee any bullshit and he certainly won't be on a board people can reward themselves handsomely.

I put my hands up here and give Mather huge credit for making this happen with king. He's still the man I view as our next owner so let's see where we end up in the next year or so.

A buyout from within will be easier than from the outside IMO

Good post - slight technical finance discussion but DK does not need to buy out the other shareholders ( unless he wants complete control) but just hold a significant shareholding - which he can gain through the future share issues.

The abuse both factions and supporters have been getting is unjustified. We as Rangers supporters are more interested in arguing amongst ourselves than taking the fight to our enemies.

I said it on another thread in here and I'll say it again: We have the most fragmented support in world football. At the last count we had 10 organisations/groups within our support, each with their agenda. It's shambolic!

We need one fan body with everyone pulling in the same direction but if we can't sort ourselves out what chance do we have for sticking up for the club when everyone else in Scottish football attacks us.

The club taking the lead on this have the power to change it .Be successful on and off the park and this will bring unity of sorts .For me it's the only way as the damage caused is just too great .

I've not read FF, nor have I ever been on it so I'm not aware of their reaction. I'm really glad Dave King has come back and I think he can be the right one to unite the fans as much as possible, there will always be some form of divide as online media such as forums and twitter etc provide platforms which make it far too easy for people to spread rumours/lies or form breakaway groups and get the message across to a very wide range of people, some people unfortunately just want the limelight or to be heard and others easily follow. We live in a society where it's far too easy to gain information or find dirt on people and we're able to discuss this with people from all different backgrounds all round the world so it's understandable there will never be full unity. The most important thing is Rangers and after the last few years it will take a while for people to give their full trust but I personally feel we are heading in the right direction now and for the first time in a long time I feel like there's someone to back as I've sat on the fence for far too long. Hopefully the right boardroom decisions and investments can be made and stability over time will help bring the fans trust back and ultimately bring the fans together once more as much as it possibly can be.

Is that supposed to be an attempt at humour or a heartfelt display of ignorance?

So almost 12 hours later have you been able to think of any reasons why King as Chairman could just appoint who he wanted on board against the wishes of the shareholders and other board members? Or are you hiding waiting until ive forgot about your snidey reply with no actual facts to back it up?