There Will Never Be Unity

minstral

You just have to read the abuse that Mather is getting on Follow Follow after his statement. It makes you wonder if we can ever move on as a club.

Follow Follow is full of arseholes. Not sure why some people on here continue to use it.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What if Mather and Stockbridge are voted off the board and Murray and Murray are voted on?

Are we still moving on then?

And who the fuck is gonna do that? :lol:

Face it, you let yourself be brainwashed and have backed the wrong side.

Causing damage to the club that true Rangers fans wont forget.

Being vigilant and wary is one thing, we all are that, being liars and truth benders in a bid to destabilize the club is exactly what the taigs and mhedia have been trying to do.

You do realise the most impartial trust member I've seen post on here, Lisburnrangers has said he believed them at the meeting the other night? I'm sure he had said he wasn't keen on them but believed what they said and felt more comfortable with them.

Yer a Tim or somecunt on here to stir up more irrational shite.

Look mate fuck off, most of rm canae be arsed wae it, the club is being held back, either get behind it whilst remaining vigilant or fuck off somewhere else with yer pish eh?

No need to tell anyone to phuck off for giving an opinion.

People on RM can't be bother yet a fair percentage of the posts are slagging off RST or FF, these are fellow Rangers fans aren't they?

Irrational? Did you even read the post you just replied to? It was rational.

You do realise the most impartial trust member I've seen post on here, Lisburnrangers has said he believed them at the meeting the other night? I'm sure he had said he wasn't keen on them but believed what they said and felt more comfortable with them.

Yer a Tim or somecunt on here to stir up more irrational shite.

Look mate fuck off, most of rm canae be arsed wae it, the club is being held back, either get behind it whilst remaining vigilant or fuck off somewhere else with yer pish eh?

Sums up how most of us feel about this character and the situation in general.

Serious question, do you really believe people with the view that they don't trust the current board have an agenda?

I know people who don't use any forums and some don't trust them, some do.

Lots of them have been brainwashed by websites, one or two bloggers, and as you know some are after blazers. Then we had Sons Of Struth, when on Rangers Chat were getting muddled up with their facts. We all know that the board is not perfect, but at the moment we should let them get on with their job.

And who the fuck is gonna do that? :lol:

Face it, you let yourself be brainwashed and have backed the wrong side.

Causing damage to the club that true Rangers fans wont forget.

Being vigilant and wary is one thing, we all are that, being liars and truth benders in a bid to destabilize the club is exactly what the taigs and mhedia have been trying to do.

That's the point that I'm trying to get across here, just because I don't trust some of the current board doesn't mean I'm doing damage to the club.

Having just reviewed the rangers site , I'm buzzin the best news I've heard in years a rangers man with money who can bring unity , a master stroke by mather why wouldn't he gloat he has poured a million of his is cash into OUR CLUB

Makes a nice sound bite does his mythical million.

People on RM can't be bother yet a fair percentage of the posts are slagging off RST or FF, these are fellow Rangers fans aren't they?

The RST are a fucking shambles. FF is as bad. RM posters can't be arsed with the pish of he said, she said and my mates bigger than your mate.

Between bawsburst and a few on here and then delightful Dennis and his crew rm has become a fucking car crash. Good bears don't post in the bd anymore because you fannies want to argue about guys in suits on fat salaries.

Gee it a fucking by eh

Know where you are coming from after reading post again, but, TBH, what we have went through, after Kings statement you can understand that we are a happy family to tonight and lets leave it there

Right here's a radical idea lads ! how about we start a group that goes to games every week maybe ever purchase season books,could go to games maybe even purchase some merchandise from the club ,Could have a few pints before the game and even run a bus from the local ,could go to the game cheer the team on and maybe sing a song our two ,Be happy when we win and sad when we lose and be content to follow the club ?,What we call this group ?

Right here's a radical idea lads ! how about we start a group that goes to games every week maybe ever purchase season books,could go to games maybe even purchase some merchandise from the club ,Could have a few pints before the game and even run a bus from the local ,could go to the game cheer the team on and maybe sing a song our two ,Be happy when we win and sad when we lose and be content to follow the club ?,What we call this group ?

SPLITTERS

That's the point that I'm trying to get across here, just because I don't trust some of the current board doesn't mean I'm doing damage to the club.

YES IT FUCKIN DOES !!!

ok, maybe not you personally, coz you are almost the last in a long line of complete fannies to turn up here and spout shite, pish, lies, complete fuckin untruths to spin and deflect. Basically to try to undermine the current board.

If you say you think that isnt damaging to the club, you're lieing again.

Now fuck off back to ff

The RST are a fucking shambles. FF is as bad. RM posters can't be arsed with the pish of he said, she said and my mates bigger than your mate.

Between bawsburst and a few on here and then delightful Dennis and his crew rm has become a fucking car crash. Good bears don't post in the bd anymore because you fannies want to argue about guys in suits on fat salaries.

Gee it a fucking by eh

Best post of the night mate, 100%

Gee it a fucking by eh

The whole thing just baffles me.

Serious issues have surrounded our club and fans wanting to discuss them get told to give it a bye?

YES IT FUCKIN DOES !!!

ok, maybe not you personally, coz you are almost the last in a long line of complete fannies to turn up here and spout shite, pish, lies, complete fuckin untruths to spin and deflect. Basically to try to undermine the current board.

If you say you think that isnt damaging to the club, you're lieing again.

Now fuck off back to ff

What have I said that is damaging the club?