Sorry but where were the "true Rangers men " when we really needed them ? Where was King , Paul Murray , Park , McColl ,Smillies and the rest of the so called rich true Rangers men ? Guys who couldn`t scrape together enough cash to keep away Whyte or Green. Sadly they were all missing.

So I for one will never believe there is such a thing as a " true Rangers man " who would sit and watch what has happened to our club and do nothing.

If you were in their position would you have sat and done nothing ?

Would i fuck but to be fair to King all the legal complications in South Africa may have tied his hands especially with the witch hunt that was happening at the time against us. Having said that i'm sure he could have slipped someone a bit 10 million to handle his finances for us. Then again PM and his crew would prob cost us another x amount investigating whoever that may have been?

Sorry but where were the "true Rangers men " when we really needed them ? Where was King , Paul Murray , Park , McColl ,Smillies and the rest of the so called rich true Rangers men ? Guys who couldn`t scrape together enough cash to keep away Whyte or Green. Sadly they were all missing.

So I for one will never believe there is such a thing as a " true Rangers man " who would sit and watch what has happened to our club and do nothing.

Red... in fairness to King he other matters on his plate when our financial event was taking place and would have been unable to get involved unlike McColl who had no excuse or Mini who had big ambitions but no money.

It appears well known in ZA that King is passionate about Rangers. Heard an interview after his tax case was settled and the interviewer mentioned that now he was free to concentrate on his ZA businesses and his other passion the Scottish football club, Glasgow Rangers. Obviously the tax case was holding him back and he stated last week, he made a mistake and should have settled earlier.

I just hope he steps up this time as we have had enough let downs to last a lifetime.

I just hope he is allowed to step up to the plate this time. The only way he can really get involved is either by existing shareholders agreeing to a new share issue- which dilutes their share holding in percentage/ control terms- or by buying existing shares - the cost of which would not go to the Club. Of course he could take the latter option and then invest- but that would be very expensive and some shareholders might hold out for a Kings ransom.

I just hope he is allowed to step up to the plate this time. The only way he can really get involved is either by existing shareholders agreeing to a new share issue- which dilutes their share holding in percentage/ control terms- or by buying existing shares - the cost of which would not go to the Club. Of course he could take the latter option and then invest- but that would be very expensive and some shareholders might hold out for a Kings ransom.

i

Unless aerso or persons unknown have been buying on his behalf. Prior or the Easedales perhaps. I doubt Green would have sold to King as easily as he sold to the Bus Magnets.

To be fair to King, I think that he was fighting a Big tax case of his own in South Africa at the time we went pear-shaped...

Very easy sitting on the outside with few of the facts available to be critical. Some of us seem to think if you have money you would just throw it down an black hole for the cause. If only life was that easy.

It's pretty obvious you don't know any of these guys or you would never have made such ridiculous comments.

King couldn't.

Park tried.

Mccoll not really interested IMO.

Ultimately, I would love it if DK had a significant interest in Rangers but his options just now are limited. Even if he wanted to, he could not buy a controlling interest just now because there are not enough willing sellers. That's one of the big problems at the moment. The investors who bought at 70p per share are understandably going to be very reluctant to sell at 50p per share.

This effectively leaves DK in the same position as PM. If either of them wants to become involved, they have to be invited to do so by existing shareholders. The situation would change if DK and/or PM gain control of the Boardroom because (with existing shareholder support) they could then embark upon a new share issue.

I understand the attraction of King's money, but I am not convinced at all to be honest.

Neither am I considering its all in South African Rand and that Country has very strict rules about transferring it overseas. And don't be fooled by the previous £20 million. The circumstances in South Africa were very different then and may not apply today - especially to King.

King was fighting a huge tax case on the other side of the world. Murray didn't have the funds. McColl is not interested. Parks not interested either. Who is Smillie? What other rich Rangers men? Who said there are any?

To answer your last question, no, I personally couldn't sit and do nothing if I could help out. I would have done everything I could to get the club from Murray before Whyte but it's easy on here to say a potentially huge tax bill wouldn't put someone off. I think it must have.

Would love to see both Murray and King on the board. I think King would invite Murray onto the board if he does eventually buy the club.

Please explain why you think PM should be on the Rangers board. What has he done to deserve such a position? If it is just "he's a true Rangers man", then don't bother.

One of them,yes.

So if this is the case have you ever thought to ask them what the fuck do they think they are doing to our club.

As redsox has said they are all money men, claim to have Rangers at heart, yet either they don't have the reported financial clout or they are not prepared to put their collective money where their big mouths are.