Remember all those Killie fans..

D'Artagnan

The hypocrisy in Scottish football is just staggering at times, if this happens Hearts, Killie and Dunfermline will have written off near £70,000,000 in debt without much being said about it by the usual suspects. As for LBG writing off £9m Rangers fans should be protesting outside their HQ on mass if such a deal is struck after the way our club was treated by them.

I did not know this was possible without them going into administration first . Watch Aberdeen follow suit now .

As much as I would like that to happen it won't as long as Stewart Milne is there.

They have set up land deals which will build their new stadium and all but right off their debt. At that point Milne will f..k off into the sunset.

The same banking group which called in our debt. Co-op bank and their unbelievably low interests rates to sellik. All financial doping in my book.

Where is the press investigations / witch hunts now?

Disgraceful!

Excellent find D'art, your back at your best , must have been that bus trip yesterday :thumbup:.we are all the busy reading and commenting about our board, boycotting papers and in fighting we fail to read this! Also notice there is not 1 comment below. wonder what excuses they are trying to make up for this? We need a board that will highlight this and and MP willing to earn his salt, God forbid the RSC might even give themselves a rest and take up this challenge, won't hold my breath though, over to the Vanguard Bears ( rant over)

Excellent find D'art, your back at your best , must have been that bus trip yesterday :thumbup:.we are all the busy reading and commenting about our board, boycotting papers and in fighting we fail to read this! Also notice there is not 1 comment below. wonder what excuses they are trying to make up for this? We need a board that will highlight this and and MP willing to earn his salt, God forbid the RSC might even give themselves a rest and take up this challenge, won't hold my breath though, over to the Vanguard Bears ( rant over)

Couldn't have put it better,as always D'Art your focus is where the support needs to be looking. Well done mate.

I did not know this was possible without them going into administration first . Watch Aberdeen follow suit now .

Think Aberdeen have already done something similar, loans for £5.75 million were swapped for shares, but the shares are worthless. In other words they were written off.

http://www.<No links to this website>/sport/football/football-news/aberdeen-are-a-club-that-is-down-in-the-dumps-following-1499274

Fear not, the mighty SPFL will ensure that all " football debts " will have to be repaid. Financial dopes are not cheats.......Honestly. D'Art trolling ? I don't believe it :000000082:

Im outed !!

I visit various forums to pick up issues - interesting the way different forums respond to different things. On Do the Bouncy the debate about the boardroom war is exemplary with mutual respect between those who disagree.

I would be very surprised if Lloyds go for this as they have been caught up in a new scandal as well. It has been alleged that they were forcing healthy businesses in to administration/liquidation by withdrawing their overdraft arrangements. They then bought the companies for pennies and sold them on for a profit, and there will now be an investigation into a number of cases where this seems to have happened.

One paper reported a story where they called in a businessman, told him they were withdrawing his overdraft arrangements and as such his business would be wound up. On leaving the meeting he ran in a fellow businessman that he knew going in to the same branch and told him what had happened only to be told that the bank had called the other the other chap in as they knew of a business that was going to go under and if he was interested in purchasing it. I didn't take them too long to realise whose business they were trying to sell to him.

This story has had coverage in the press down south, but to date I haven't seen any coverage up here. Could it be because it sounds very similar to the way they forced a sale of Rangers to Whyte? If and it is a big if at the moment these stories were found to be linked there would be hell to pay. Don't forget they had two men on the Rangers board, one of whom is reported to have strong links with our biggest competitors at a time when our then manager Walter Smith said openly in a press conference that it was the bank who were running Rangers.

I would be very surprised if Lloyds go for this as they have been caught up in a new scandal as well. It has been alleged that they were forcing healthy businesses in to administration/liquidation by withdrawing their overdraft arrangements. They then bought the companies for pennies and sold them on for a profit, and there will now be an investigation into a number of cases where this seems to have happened.

One paper reported a story where they called in a businessman, told him they were withdrawing his overdraft arrangements and as such his business would be wound up. On leaving the meeting he ran in a fellow businessman that he knew going in to the same branch and told him what had happened only to be told that the bank had called the other the other chap in as they knew of a business that was going to go under and if he was interested in purchasing it. I didn't take them too long to realise whose business they were trying to sell to him.

This story has had coverage in the press down south, but to date I haven't seen any coverage up here. Could it be because it sounds very similar to the way they forced a sale of Rangers to Whyte? If and it is a big if at the moment these stories were found to be linked there would be hell to pay. Don't forget they had two men on the Rangers board, one of whom is reported to have strong links with our biggest competitors at a time when our then manager Walter Smith said openly in a press conference that it was the bank who were running Rangers.

This has just opened up a new angle to the story in my mind, could be very well true!