corkinator

apparantley it has been fixed on ps4 mate,which was the main reason I wanted the upgrade.

Didn't take that long mate as there was a double xp weekend a few weeks ago,also playing the objective nets you a lot of points.what's your favourite mode mate,I'm a rush player all day,hate conquest,tho it might be worth giving it a try now we have 64 players,was boring as fuck with 24 players.

I've only ever played team deathmatch on BF :lol:

Maybe that's why my rank is so bad?

I only like killing anything I see.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only ever played team deathmatch on BF :lol:

Maybe that's why my rank is so bad?

I only like killing anything I see.

probably mate,death match was added for the cod players,bf is meant to be a team based shooter were everyone works together to take the objective.

When everyone works together it's beautiful,but when you get put in a team of retards on rush that play like it's a death match and ignore the objective,then it becomes infuriating.at least you play in the mode that suits your style mate.

probably mate,death match was added for the cod players,bf is meant to be a team based shooter were everyone works together to take the objective.

When everyone works together it's beautiful,but when you get put in a team of retards on rush that play like it's a death match and ignore the objective,then it becomes infuriating.at least you play in the mode that suits your style mate.

I was a COD man till BF3

I was a COD man till BF3

there you go then mate :D I was a cod player till bad company 2,but there was no death match mode,only rush and conquest,death match didn't make an appearance until bf3.i'll give u shout when I'm up and running on ps4 mate,will you still appear on my friends list,or will I have to add u again ?

there you go then mate :D I was a cod player till bad company 2,but there was no death match mode,only rush and conquest,death match didn't make an appearance until bf3.i'll give u shout when I'm up and running on ps4 mate,will you still appear on my friends list,or will I have to add u again ?

Should do mate.

I'll check when your next on