McGills - 3 depots to Arriva for 95 Million.

RangersFanBase

Hear the deal will go through on Monday for £90 million. They still have lots of other business interests including factories in Prague and other countries.Seriously minted.I am not their biggest fan but they are ruthless in business and maybe that's what we need when we go up against the Liarwell,Reagan and Doncasters corrupt cabal.As for people sitting sponging off the club they will not stand for that.Anyone who thinks they are not true Rangers fans just ask any of the Brown Street Loyal from Port Glasgow with whom they used to travel to games or Bar 72 where they had season tickets.My source is someone who does work for them so please don't shoot the messenger.I do not post much so maybe i will start doing so.

Which one are you Sandy or James? :lol:

Being serious though i've heard the same thing a few times now that they are " ruthless in business." I don't give a fuck if one of them has been in the jail 17 years ago as long as they don't do any dodgy shite when there involved with us thats fine with me.

Alot of our support just jump on the bandwagon because they here one of them has been convicted for fraud. But once they start to prove that they are in it for Rangers the trust will come.

Hope The Murrays just fuck off and let them have there chance. The two Murrays had theres they fucked it.

:uk:

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Needing fresh income is a totally different thing to saying someone's stole money and money unaccounted for

Step into the real world

I said i did'nt want them there due to their past. Doesn't mean i'm not willing them to do the best for our club. I never said they stole, but the IPO cash has been blown, and on quite we dont know except exorbitant wages and living beyond our means. (Ally included)

Moving on we all want some stability and if the easdales can help bring that, I will eat humble pie.

They must have forgotten about the holiday when they told us there would be an announcement on Monday.

did they tell us there would be an announcement, or was it just a member on RM that said it?

I cant remember them saying anything.

I said i did'nt want them there due to their past. Doesn't mean i'm not willing them to do the best for our club. I never said they stole, but the IPO cash has been blown, and on quite we dont know except exorbitant wages and living beyond our means. (Ally included)

Moving on we all want some stability and if the easdales can help bring that, I will eat humble pie.

There were a lot of one of costs that have eaten up a lot of the IPO cash. The purchase of the car park and the Edminston Club building. We also cannot expect to have 18-20 SPFL type players show up at preseason training before we re-enter the SPFL again. Nor could we sustain the cash needed to purchase such players. We probably needed 3 of this level of player last year, 6 this season and 12 for next, adding the remaining 6 once we have the championship completed next season. Getting good experienced Premiership players on Bosmans is the only way forward at present. We need to keep Law, Bell, Wallace Clark Daly and even Dean Shiels. Templeton I have mixed feelings about can be brilliant but is so inconsistent. While some may not have been the "Rangers quality" before Administration they are all Premiership level players and until we get some european cash or a fresh share issue cash injection then the level we are at. I would also take that 50% reduction in Ally's pay and spend it on a 4-5 scouts. Any exciting U/19 player in Scotland who is not tied up should be looked at and their agents approached. We also need a decent assessment of our own u/20 squad as to who can make the grade and who cannot and cut those that cannot.

The directors, should be on expenses ONLY until we are back at the top, other than the CEO who needs to be there full time.

So not only cost cutting but loads of redirection of the current cash outlay as well.

Do you have a link for this announcement?

did they tell us there would be an announcement, or was it just a member on RM that said it?

I cant remember them saying anything.

It was another member who said he heard their would be an announcement on Monday. It was for that reason I brought it up on Tuesday. You then make reference to the fact there was no announcement may be due to a holiday.

All I'm saying is the Easdale's have no chance of selling the bus company for 100 million and I think the story is a lot of pish.

If I'm wrong I will trust them in what they do at Rangers.

There were a lot of one of costs that have eaten up a lot of the IPO cash. The purchase of the car park and the Edminston Club building. We also cannot expect to have 18-20 SPFL type players show up at preseason training before we re-enter the SPFL again. Nor could we sustain the cash needed to purchase such players. We probably needed 3 of this level of player last year, 6 this season and 12 for next, adding the remaining 6 once we have the championship completed next season. Getting good experienced Premiership players on Bosmans is the only way forward at present. We need to keep Law, Bell, Wallace Clark Daly and even Dean Shiels. Templeton I have mixed feelings about can be brilliant but is so inconsistent. While some may not have been the "Rangers quality" before Administration they are all Premiership level players and until we get some european cash or a fresh share issue cash injection then the level we are at. I would also take that 50% reduction in Ally's pay and spend it on a 4-5 scouts. Any exciting U/19 player in Scotland who is not tied up should be looked at and their agents approached. We also need a decent assessment of our own u/20 squad as to who can make the grade and who cannot and cut those that cannot.

The directors, should be on expenses ONLY until we are back at the top, other than the CEO who needs to be there full time.

So not only cost cutting but loads of redirection of the current cash outlay as well.

Hammer nail - head

It was another member who said he heard their would be an announcement on Monday. It was for that reason I brought it up on Tuesday. You then make reference to the fact there was no announcement may be due to a holiday.

All I'm saying is the Easdale's have no chance of selling the bus company for 100 million and I think the story is a lot of pish.

If I'm wrong I will trust them in what they do at Rangers.

:lol:

Whatever you say.