Expenditure and return, is the return justified.

bawsburst

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really doubt you know or have even polled a few hundred fans who are anti McCoist -, there is nothing to back that up whatsoever.

Both sides of the recent boardroom debacle reckon more funds are needed - Green was looking at a second round if funding - and whole I agree at some point we need to work within our means that point is when we are back at the top - that is what gives the investors the biggest return and is worth investing in !

You can doubt want you want but the fact remains that I know no one who wants or rates him.

Seems Alistair requires more expenditure

from his little outburst about 10 in-a-row.

Maybe nae nail rather than shoogly nail is what he is striving for.

Do you think a team of free transfers plus McCulloch, Wallace and Templeton should be realistically expected to challenge for the top division?

Do you think a team of free transfers plus McCulloch, Wallace and Templeton should be realistically expected to challenge for the top division?

We are not challenging for the top division we are hosing £7 million + up the wall in a pub league, Alistair must have a master plan for the raft of players he has brought in, only it doesn't appear to involve the future not going by his constantly greetin' for more money we don't have.

We are not challenging for the top division we are hosing £7 million + up the wall in a pub league, Alistair must have a master plan for the raft of players he has brought in, only it doesn't appear to involve the future not going by his constantly greetin' for more money we don't have.

Yeah, so anyway, ten in a row, do you think we will need extra investment in the squad to stop it?

We have the second highest wages bill in Scottish football, the question is do we have the second most potent squad in Scottish football, therein lies the answer to many conundrums.

Wallace has stated over the next few month ALL contracts will be reviewed. As for the team continual improvement is the way forward, we've not lost a match this season, which is progress. But I don't think this team will be the one that plays, once we're back at the top. Think it will be a case of keep the best, sell the rest. Raise capital to buy better and better and be self -sufficient.

Wallace has stated over the next few month ALL contracts will be reviewed. As for the team continual improvement is the way forward, we've not lost a match this season, which is progress. But I don't think this team will be the one that plays, once we're back at the top. Think it will be a case of keep the best, sell the rest. Raise capital to buy better and better and be self -sufficient.

So once all contracts note the word contracts have been reviewed what exactly is the plan, will it be to appeal to jigs better nature or anyone else's and request they take a cut from their originally agreed legally binding contract, what happens when individuals say "naw I'm quite happy with my legally binding contract" (tu)

So once all contracts note the word contracts have been reviewed what exactly is the plan, will it be to appeal to jigs better nature or anyone else's and request they take a cut from their originally agreed legally binding contract, what happens when individuals say "naw I'm quite happy with my legally binding contract" (tu)

Contract negotiations will be in the capable hands of Mr Wallace, I'm sure he'll know what's legal and what's not. I believe things are about to step up a gear at the club and to be honest we need to take the next step in the healing process.

Contract negotiations will be in the capable hands of Mr Wallace, I'm sure he'll know what's legal and what's not. I believe things are about to step up a gear at the club and to be honest we need to take the next step in the healing process.

A contract is a contract you didn't answer the question, Wallace doesn't need to know what is legal the players/staffs agents/lawyers will know, so what happens if and when they refuse cuts to their legal contracts, much as I am wholly behind the board this seems no more than window dressing. (tu)

A contract is a contract you didn't answer the question, Wallace doesn't need to know what is legal the players/staffs agents/lawyers will know, so what happens if and when they refuse cuts to their legal contracts, much as I am wholly behind the board this seems no more than window dressing. (tu)

Mr Wallace has stated he will be looking into ALL contracts, part of that will be the legality of those contracts. Contracts can be altered by mutual consent, also players can also be sold or loaned out if not happy with a new contract. Harsh, i know but i believe we will be stepping it up a gear on our road to healing. Keep the best, sell the rest.

Mr Wallace has stated he will be looking into ALL contracts, part of that will be the legality of those contracts. Contracts can be altered by mutual consent, also players can also be sold or loaned out if not happy with a new contract. Harsh, i know but i believe we will be stepping it up a gear on our road to healing. Keep the best, sell the rest.

As previously stated, what happens when there is no mutual consent and people insist their contracts are honoured in full, harsh I know but in real life there is no such thing as a free lunch. (tu)

As previously stated, what happens when there is no mutual consent and people insist their contracts are honoured in full, harsh I know but in real life there is no such thing as a free lunch. (tu)

the club will have to honour the contracts in that scenario, or sell them on or loan them out.