James Arthur Trains With Gers

tam watp

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you do know you are just trolling now

I'm not. If it was a talented, well respected celebrity or musician then that would be different. This guys a wee fanny who gets himself into bother on twitter, dresses like a complete walloper, and brings out shite music .

I'm not. If it was a talented, well respected celebrity or musician then that would be different. This guys a wee fanny who gets himself into bother on twitter, dresses like a complete walloper, and brings out shite music .

a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally[3][4] or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[5] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion

the evidence is pretty damming

Abuse? No your right I don't!

Someone else have access to your account then?

Coming from a prick like you, il take that as a compliment....thanks! X

Listen here you sad deluded little prick....you know fuck all about me and you clearly have no clue re my thoughts on what we as a club should ir shouldn't be doing! Idiots like you are an embarrassment to our club

Who the fuck do you think your speaking to prick?

Bollan is a prick!

Anyone famous who comes out and supports us is fine by me. There's a lot more folk out there who hate us than who love us, so he's got nothing to gain. Fair play to him.

agreed

specially when you see the kind of abuse our support dish out , makes you wonder why anyone would admit to supporting our club

you look at the praise that pig in a dress gets for supporting the scum....sad really we act like this

a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally[3][4] or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[5] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion

the evidence is pretty damming

Which is what you've just done though.

agreed

specially when you see the kind of abuse our support dish out , makes you wonder why anyone would admit to supporting our club

you look at the praise that pig in a dress gets for supporting the scum....sad really we act like this

It's not for no reason, we genuinely think the guy is a fanny. So there you go

Someone else have access to your account then?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: wow someone seriously needs to get a life! :lol:

Also the big difference here is I am not judging someone based on either their appearance or career....but hey if you want to take that as contradictory then fair enough looks like you need a win! :lol:

It's not for no reason, we genuinely think the guy is a fanny. So there you go

rubbish you could have Elvis turn up in the club deck with a Rangers top on , and there would still have the usual wannabe troll hipsters abusing him for some irrelevant nonsense

rubbish you could have Elvis turn up in the club deck with a Rangers top on , and there would still have the usual wannabe troll hipsters abusing him for some irrelevant nonsense

I think there would be a bit of an outcry if they dug Elvis up and stuck him up in the Club Deck!

I can't speak for anyone else, whoever these "troll hipsters" are, but in this instance I think the guy is a fud. If you read my earlier post I said I quite like that Amy McDonald is a bear, even though I'm not into her music.

Sorry not making sense , i am praising the lad= non troll , you are posting inflammatory remarks =troll

Not at all, having an opinion on something is what the forum is all about. So am I meant to just salute every celebrity that turns up at Auchenhowie?? I happen to think the majority of stuff on the radio that I hear is shite these days, including James Arthur. I think One direction are shite, if they turned up at Ibrox, I would still think they are shite.

I think there would be a bit of an outcry if they dug Elvis up and stuck him up in the Club Deck!

I can't speak for anyone else, whoever these "troll hipsters" are, but in this instance I think the guy is a fud. If you read my earlier post I said I quite like that Amy McDonald is a bear, even though I'm not into her music.

You're no allowed to criticise the poor celebs mate, you can only praise them or you are a troll