Gobsmacked doesn't cover it, best wishes Brian

bawsburst

That Brian has decided to step down now is a hammer blow and unexpected, one goes for Champers and canapes only for a veritable maelstrom to appear.

Brian will be remembered fondly by right thinking people as the staunch chap who kept our head above water, when he was the only executive director between us and governance from London.

Yesterdays development has forced me to reconsider my view on GW, it to me appears a sign of weakness that he has accepted Brian's resignation at this time.

Despite his private dealings with the manager his public ones reek of a lack of control and failure to impose discipline, allowing himself to be undermined continually.

The managers latest fond comments about the murrays and how the fans respect their views is for me a bridge to far, if GW doesn't act decisively he will be another casualty.

The club being seen as unmanageable in present circumstances by investors is now a clear and present danger, the consequences of that being accepted as fact by them does not bear thinking about.

Again Brian sincere thanks for your staunch efforts in keeping us above water in earlier days, your shares option is fully justified, I hope you enjoy the benefits of it.