Over the day

KingKirk

The pressure is defo building lads most fan sites on the web want Ally gone.. For the first time I have now seen STV question his position, If this continues all week and we get beat on sat imo Ally will be removed.

Has anyone else noticed the pressure that has been put on ally every hour he remains in charge? Something must give

The pressure is defo building lads most fan sites on the web want Ally gone.. For the first time I have now seen STV question his position, If this continues all week and we get beat on sat imo Ally will be removed.

Has anyone else noticed the pressure that has been put on ally every hour he remains in charge? Something must give

Ally will never be removed. We cant afford to cancel his contract. He has to walk away.

Ally will never be removed. We cant afford to cancel his contract. He has to walk away.

Surely they could move him "upstairs" such as director of football or a PR man something, anything to get him out of the dugout. Let him earn his keep there and bring a new manager.

‘No. Nobody will need to tell me (when it’s time to go), that’s for sure.'

so how about trying to support the team instead. we have our biggest game in a long time on saturday and we need to be the 12th man

so how about trying to support the team instead. we have our biggest game in a long time on saturday and we need to be the 12th man

has ally resigned? If not why not and it appears someone gonna need to tell him tae bolt.

Clearly he was wrong, and he does need to be told.

Also, this patronising shit about 'getting behind the team' is doing my fucking head in.

I have nothing but respect for all those who turn up every week home and away, in the some of the shittest leagues in world football, miles apart from what Rangers should be used to - I would say they are firmly 'behind the team'

We have done our bit, we now need McCoist to do his.

It's all going rather tits up for him, and it breaks my heart. I think now that the media have started to criticism him, it won't be long before he walks.

http://metro.co.uk/2...angers-4690779/

Your signature speaks volumes tbh. Have you ever seen McCoist react like that during a game? Can you imagine McCoist reacting like that in the dressing room after an embarassing defeat? If Smith is happy to do that in public, then god knows what he was like in the dressing room when angry. Great managers all seem to have an ability to strike fear into players, I doubt McCoist has it in him.

At least he was given the chance, and he'll always be a Rangers playing legend in my eyes. His management will be cast back to the deepest parts of my memory.