4 games for £20

RFC55

From game for the 360. Got vritua tennis 4(i think) silent hill, splinter cell double agent (first splinter cell was one of my all time favourites and f1 2012. Not a bad haul for a score and theyve plenty of decent titles in the pre owned section for the current gen.

should see me through till august when I think ill get one of the next gen

All of them are shite? Do you not think i bought these 4 games in particular as ive liked previous versions or they appeal to me?

ive highlighted game have good deals on pre owned games, not really for me to tell folk what games they should buy.

2 of the games were 1.50 each a don't think ill miss that if theyre shite :lol:

Yeah they are all considered the worst games of their series bud if you enjoy them brilliant but the reviews for.them are awful unfortunately

I do like that you highlighted the deal cracking offer tbf

It is.my place to say your news.are shite otherwise youd be disappointed when you play them :pipe:

£1,50 per game says a lot though

Yeah they are all considered the worst games of their series bud if you enjoy them brilliant but the reviews for.them are awful unfortunately

I do like that you highlighted the deal cracking offer tbf

It is.my place to say your news.are shite otherwise youd be disappointed when you play them :pipe:

£1,50 per game says a lot though

You do realise the 2 at 1.50 are that price because they're old. So 3 quid for a tennis game and a splinter cell ain't gonae bankrupt me, if they're shite then big deal.

The f1 games are excellent. That's every f1 from 2010 to 13, you don't like them then so fuck :lol: you've not paid the 7 quid for it so why the fuck would it bother you what I've paid? :lol:

Tbh just googled double agent reviews and f12012, splinter cell gets a 9.0 and f1 says "Thrilling racing and a friendlier approach to newcomers make F1 2012 the best entry in the series yet" and gets an 8.5 not bad for 8.50 for the 2

You do realise the 2 at 1.50 are that price because they're old. So 3 quid for a tennis game and a splinter cell ain't gonae bankrupt me, if they're shite then big deal.

The f1 games are excellent. That's every f1 from 2010 to 13, you don't like them then so fuck :lol: you've not paid the 7 quid for it so why the fuck would it bother you what I've paid? :lol:

Davey dont start on me :lol: