The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium - Rangers Memorabilia Fair

Rangers Memorabilia Fair 2014

We will be hosting a Rangers Memorabilia Fair on Sunday 6th July from 1pm - 5pm.

There will be all kinds of Rangers related items, ranging from Match-worn Jerseys, Framed Autographed Photographs, individually hand-drawn portraits, autographed books and much more.

We will be sending updates every few days with items that will be available at the event.

We Are The People

God Bless The Rangers

The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium - More than a Pub

Official Partner of The Rangers Football Club

*We are responsible for The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium, 111 Copland Road, Ibrox, G51 2SL solely and are not involved in the operation of any other premises

Is there a charity auction or anything? Or is just folk selling their Gers memorabilia to other fans?

I've got a couple of framed pictures, both of "The Greatest Ever Gers" that would be better off being displayed rather than sitting in my mum's back down the road.

Is there a charity auction or anything? Or is just folk selling their Gers memorabilia to other fans?

I've got a couple of framed pictures, both of "The Greatest Ever Gers" that would be better off being displayed rather than sitting in my mum's back down the road.

Its folk selling Gers memorabilia - Though from the items we are personally selling a large percentage will be going to a good cause.

Personally, the main reason for running this is that I like looking at Rangers Memorabilia.

It is in the Lounge and there will no alcohol served there so kids can come in too (the public bar will be open as usual)

Its folk selling Gers memorabilia - Though from the items we are personally selling a large percentage will be going to a good cause.

Personally, the main reason for running this is that I like looking at Rangers Memorabilia.

It is in the Lounge and there will no alcohol served there so kids can come in too (the public bar will be open as usual)

Thanks for the reply (tu)

I'm back in Glasgow anyway that weekend so would consider heading over with my pictures - it just a case of turn up and sell/buy what you have/want or do you need to register in advance or anything?

I would pester you through PM but it's probably helpful to others to get the info too, cheers!

Thanks for the reply (tu)

I'm back in Glasgow anyway that weekend so would consider heading over with my pictures - it just a case of turn up and sell/buy what you have/want or do you need to register in advance or anything?

I would pester you through PM but it's probably helpful to others to get the info too, cheers!

Hi, Sorry for the delay - For this event all the spaces are taken for the memorabilia. So you cannot show up to sell memorabilia for this fair, but if this is successful we will be looking to do more in the future, but you can come along and see what is on display and maybe pick up a few things to add to your collection.

A wee preview of the kind of things that will be there is this:

Memorabilia Preview:

Alan Morton - The Wee Blue Devil

rvbr5u.jpg

European Cup Winners Cup Confirmed at The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium - Rangers Memorabilia Fair 2014

We are delighted to confirm that The European Cup Winners Cup that resides in The Trophy Room at Ibrox is making its way back across to The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium for this Sunday’s Rangers Memorabilia Fair on Sunday 6th July from 1pm - 5pm.

There will be all kinds of Rangers related items, ranging from Match-worn Jerseys, Framed Autographed Photographs, individually hand-drawn portraits, autographed books and much more.

Children are welcome as the event will be held in the Lounge area of the pub which will not be serving alcohol (The Bar area will be open as usual)

We will continue to update with some pictures tonight and tomorrow

We Are The People

God Bless The Rangers

The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium - More than a Pub

2qx734m.jpg

*We are responsible for The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium, 111 Copland Road, Ibrox, G51 2SL solely and are not involved in the operation of any other premises