NARSA 2015 Redondo Beach California

IainB

Those that were in Toronto this year for NARSA`s annual convention will tell you how brilliant a time it was. next years meeting will be in Redondo Beach California. We will be celebrating our return to top flight football and hopefully 1 or 2 cups.

The details for Redondo Beach are as follow

 Hosting hotel will be the Crowne Plaza Hotel at the rate of $169 plus tax per night; rates will be

held for days during the convention as well as a few days prior and few days after the

convention for those wishing to extend their holidays; online reservation link will be advised on

the NARSA list and website.

 Drink prices have been set at the following for events; Beer $6, house brand drinks $7 and

premium drinks $8.

 LAX airport to hotel is 20 mins and approx. $40 by taxi; shuttle service approx. $20.

An alternative Airport is Long Beach for those travelling from North America, Jet Blue a top discount Airline flies into Long Beach, clearing time at Long Beach is about 20 minutes, it is often an hour out of LAX.

 Golf will be held at the Navy Golf Course at this time no price available on the golf.

Once Hotel bookings are available on line I will update this. I also advise booking hotel asap even if you think you are coming held price hotel rooms sell out quickly, for those looking to add this to a family vacation, Anaheim -home of Disney is just south of here,

NARSA web page is http://www.narsa.ca/ updates will also be published there.

Those that were in Toronto this year for NARSA`s annual convention will tell you how brilliant a time it was. next years meeting will be in Redondo Beach California. We will be celebrating our return to top flight football and hopefully 1 or 2 cups.

The details for Redondo Beach are as follow

 Hosting hotel will be the Crowne Plaza Hotel at the rate of $169 plus tax per night; rates will be

held for days during the convention as well as a few days prior and few days after the

convention for those wishing to extend their holidays; online reservation link will be advised on

the NARSA list and website.

 Drink prices have been set at the following for events; Beer $6, house brand drinks $7 and

premium drinks $8.

 LAX airport to hotel is 20 mins and approx. $40 by taxi; shuttle service approx. $20.

An alternative Airport is Long Beach for those travelling from North America, Jet Blue a top discount Airline flies into Long Beach, clearing time at Long Beach is about 20 minutes, it is often an hour out of LAX.

I

 Golf will be held at the Navy Golf Course at this time no price available on the golf.

Once Hotel bookings are available on line I will update this. I also advise booking hotel asap even if you think you are coming held price hotel rooms sell out quickly, for those looking to add this to a family vacation, Anaheim -home of Disney is just south of here,

NARSA web page is http://www.narsa.ca/ updates will also be published there.

What are the dates?

Wonder if the NARSA exec will announce the results of their TRFFF 'investigation'??? Perhaps we'll know where the money is by then and who controls the account.............................................. or then again, perhaps not. We should ask Andy Coulson's rather large protege.

Wonder if the NARSA exec will announce the results of their TRFFF 'investigation'??? Perhaps we'll know where the money is by then and who controls the account.............................................. or then again, perhaps not. We should ask Andy Coulson's rather large protege.

Quite amazing isn't it. Not a single word about it. You would think someone had put the fear of death into all these NARSA guys.

Updated hotel information if you are planning on going or even thinking about it I would book rooms now. When I went to register my own room today they had already sold out the allotment of rooms before and after the convention, the reservations manager has increased these already so they are available for 2-3 days before the convention starts and 2-3 days post convention. Information on reserving is below

NARSA Members:-

We wish to confirm that your room block is now activated and you can start making reservations. The reservation options are as follows:

Online reservations;

On-line link : NARSA Annual Convention 2015

• Enter information such as check-in date, Check-out date, # of Adult, # of Children, # of room etc. (e.g., Oct-15-2014),

• Click View Rates (You do not have to enter a group code.)
  • Your room block NARSA Annual Convention 2015 will appear and from there you can proceed to make your reservation.

Phone Reservation;

Other helpful information

How to request a rooming list;

Email to: cp-redondobeach@ihg.com

Indicate group name on subject line: NARSA Annual Convention 2015

Indicate group date: June-01, 2015

**If you know people are arriving earlier than we contracted, please make sure to indicate the earlier date, so the name will be included on the list.

Indicate group code:RSA

Parking:

Self-parking rate of $13 and valet parking of $27 will apply to your guests.

Overnight Self-parking rate of $15 and valet $27

Cancellation:

Individual reservation must be cancelled by 6:00PM 24 hours prior the day of arrival.

Once again, , thank you for the business! Please call or email with any questions or concerns.;