Ally in Daily Mail

Ace

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one is asking Ally to fight these battles but I'd much rather he said nothing than come out with this weak pish .The trouble with all the people fighting our corner on these matters is , they are too scared to upset the other side .There's just too many anti Rangers people in the media that would pounce on anyone that did put their head above the paripit with some serious name calling and outing .And there would be limited backing .Like I've said many times .The main thrust of any attack has to come from the club and it has to be forceful .

Ally playing to the gallery again.

It's not so long since he was talking about it being time to move on and forget about those who were against us. He seems to have found a grudge he didn't have before.

As for those whining about the board, wouldn't tgey be better served whining about the board that brought HMRC down on us in the first place rather than one which has nothing to do with it ?

You have to wonder why that is.

What is the point in that story? David Murray sold us to Whyte, he knows the reason's why he did it, but since he still owes lloyds a lot of money, I don't think he can shed light on it. If Ally thinks he deserves an apology for that, I'm sorry but he does not.

The people who deserve an apology first and foremost are the shareholders of the oldco and those who bought into the debenture scheme to help build the club deck. Next in line would be the supporters who have stood by the club in all of this, we are the ones that are branded cheats and reap what you sow etc.

Total waste of time , Ally is a universal figure, known and mostly loved the by the nation, he has a lot of friends in the media, If he demanded that an inquiry be launched and named a few names it would have got a far bigger re-action and we might have got media from outside asking questions.

What is the point in that story? David Murray sold us to Whyte, he knows the reason's why he did it, but since he still owes lloyds a lot of money, I don't think he can shed light on it. If Ally thinks he deserves an apology for that, I'm sorry but he does not.

The people who deserve an apology first and foremost are the shareholders of the oldco and those who bought into the debenture scheme to help build the club deck. Next in line would be the supporters who have stood by the club in all of this, we are the ones that are branded cheats and reap what you sow etc.

Total waste of time , Ally is a universal figure, known and mostly loved the by the nation, he has a lot of friends in the media, If he demanded that an inquiry be launched and named a few names it would have got a far bigger re-action and we might have got media from outside asking questions.

Lip service Sergio .He won't follow it up .For me he is a very weak Manager in so many ways.As long as he is there, he will put on a smile while we get attack after attack on everything Rangers .He will occasionally say what we want to hear but it will make zero impact .To be fair the board should be making more noises but on the whole it's still one very convenient and agreeable partnership