MGSV

BridgeIsBlue

Fox Engine is a beast! Cant wait to see whats capable with it in 2 or 3 years time.

It's got potential but Rockstar are miles ahead in that aspect.

Even Konami admit they can do nothing but admire what they do with their games.

Can't wait for a next gen Red Dead game

what's wi the wee balloons all about ? lol looks daft.and making your horse shit on command so a jeep can spin out on it :D apart from that it looks great.

The japs are fucking dafties mate.

Remember on the PS2 you give your footballers eagles, Spaceman, panda heads ect?

Some serious issues in Konami I think :lol:

The japs are fucking dafties mate.

Remember on the PS2 you give your footballers eagles, Spaceman, panda heads ect?

Some serious issues in Konami I think :lol:

aye mind that :D cunts wi pineapples for heads,wish i had what they were smoking at the time.

are the cardboard boxes back again i take it then mate ?

You can't have a MGS game without cardboard boxes,and as for the balloons,it's the Fulton Recovery System which was introduced in Peace Walker I think. You recover soldiers and then they become part of your own army back at Mother Base/Outer Heaven. MGS is a series which imo can't be fully appreciated until you've played all of the games hence the reason why I bought a PS3 last year just for the MGS Legacy Collection,and now its one of my favourite series in the vidya games.

Kojima said that V will be the darkest of all the games,but he still wants some comedic elements there which is present in nearly all of them.

You can't have a MGS game without cardboard boxes,and as for the balloons,it's the Fulton Recovery System which was introduced in Peace Walker I think. You recover soldiers and then they become part of your own army back at Mother Base/Outer Heaven. MGS is a series which imo can't be fully appreciated until you've played all of the games hence the reason why I bought a PS3 last year just for the MGS Legacy Collection,and now its one of my favourite series in the vidya games.

Kojima said that V will be the darkest of all the games,but he still wants some comedic elements there which is present in nearly all of them.

It's just odd that the enemy cannot spot these floating away people.

I guess that's the problem with how good/realistic MGS looks nowadays - all the dafter elements of the games are heavily scrutinised. There's always been really unbelievable, supernatural stuff in the series. Some folk seem fine with Robotic Ninjas, Pyschos with telekinesis and even Vampires, but cardboard boxes and The Fulton System are a no go! :D

I’ve got 1, Sons of Liberty, Substance, Snake Eater, Subsistence, Guns of the Patriots, HD Collection, Legacy Collection and Ground Zeroes. Canny wait for this :lol:

• 6 months later...

Its MGS's Revenge of the Sith