Templeton

BFerguson6

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you basing that on? Could count on one hand the games he's influenced since he joined .

He's very , very overrated

And that's one hand more than any other player in the team (tu)

He's the only one capable of finding space in the hole and turning and driving at defences. It didn't work for him out wide right today, I personally would play him in behind the striker as I think that's his best position. He's much more comfortable on the left despite being a right footer, it may have something to do with having a left back willing to overlap and offer support in Wallace, rather than mcgregor. He was often isolated with nothing really on offer other than taking on the fullback, which is his forte but its a hell of a lot easier if the rest of the team help by stretching their back four and making space for temps to run into.

A bad game no doubt - but our best chance to create things (tu)

He will never be good enough. We should get rid at the first opportunity.

Pish!

He changed the game for us against Hibs, otherwise we would probably be out of the cup. He is not going to be consistent but we will get flashes and I would rather have him around for the odd flash of something special than not.

Spot on!

Never a Rangers player like the majority of McCoist's signings.

I just cannot understand why Ally hasn't kept up the tradition of us signing internationalists from various countries around the world. Why hasn't he been buying players of the calibre of Butcher, Laudrup, Gascoigne, Numan, van Bronckhorst, Prso, Hateley, etc? Poor show Ally.

have to agree with some on here that temps should only get 45mins wheather on from start or brought on second half of games because he just cant do 90mins.

he is an impact player and can change a game in seconds but most of the game hes not involved leaving the guys around him to work harder.

i do like temps but dont like the team carrying players in this league because it will cost us points

I just cannot understand why Ally hasn't kept up the tradition of us signing internationalists from various countries around the world. Why hasn't he been buying players of the calibre of Butcher, Laudrup, Gascoigne, Numan, van Bronckhorst, Prso, Hateley, etc? Poor show Ally.

Don't be so daft.

For the fee and previous record, he should be a stand out 3 games out of 4 at this level.

I know he's had injuries, but when as many of your shots threaten the corner flag as the goal, questions are, correctly, being asked.

Don't be so daft.

For the fee and previous record, he should be a stand out 3 games out of 4 at this level.

I know he's had injuries, but when as many of your shots threaten the corner flag as the goal, questions are, correctly, being asked.

There I was innocently replying to a different post, Templeton is what he is, and that is inconsistent as I said pages ago.