The Crew

Iakona

There's a PS4/XO beta at the end of next month.

You can sign up here

http://thecrew-game....beta/index.aspx

Played a little bit.. done the first few races/missions which was essentially a tutorial. Will give it a proper bash tomorrow.. Map is huge and the environmental details are great. Handling is a bit rough round the edges but that may just be me. Seems to be capped at 30 fps at the moment too...

Yeah was interested in it for a while but it's took so bloody long to get released so with Horizon 2 coming in a few weeks which no doubt will be much better and PCars releases around the same time as this as well it's pretty hard to get excited about it now.

One for the hardcore TDU crowd

Played a little bit.. done the first few races/missions which was essentially a tutorial. Will give it a proper bash tomorrow.. Map is huge and the environmental details are great. Handling is a bit rough round the edges but that may just be me. Seems to be capped at 30 fps at the moment too...

On PC?.. Oh no :anguish:

On PC?.. Oh no :anguish:

Aye it's been confirmed by ubi that its designed to run at 30 fps on PC. You can increase the FPS by editing the game files but ubi have warned against it... it also won't run beyond 60 fps even if you unlock it.

Hopefully just a case of beta is beta.. but we'll see! It's probably i'm finding the handling to be a little rough round the edges...

Yeah was interested in it for a while but it's took so bloody long to get released so with Horizon 2 coming in a few weeks which no doubt will be much better and PCars releases around the same time as this as well it's pretty hard to get excited about it now.

One for the hardcore TDU crowd

Loved TDU1 and 2 , as shit as the second one was I still enjoyed it thoroughly.

• 2 months later...