Ally Must Leave Us

JamieG54

clearly he doesnt think that at all

but performances like the alloa game should not be the majority, not winning games after horsing teams off the park, dominating , playing better football is one thing, but dropping points in games where we actually dont deserve anything is not on, especially when its teams like alloa

and look at the abuse they get for not winning the trebles, even their own fans berated the tarriers because they couldnt win the trebles

The argument that's been used against Ally is that he has more money than any teams he has faced in the lower leagues so that automatically should equate to a Rangers win if it's only about money then I can't see why a team that's got a wage bill in excess of the 20 million mark is not winning every cup in Scottish football right now?

And why don't Man city win the English treble if they spend more than every other English team also?

Football is about a lot more than team A spending more money than team B.

Rangers vs Hamilton in 1987 proved that.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Losing a goal or two is fine but winning every game, why not? The standard of ourselves and others since 2012 has been absolutely disgraceful.

They should have, yes, even their own fans will tell you that. It's embarrassing that they haven't.

Winning 90 league games in a row is utterly impossible and frankly that's computer game stuff.

You could have put any manager in the world in charge of Rangers in 2012 and no one would have achieved that feat not even the 9 in a row team would have even done that.

As for them not winning the treble I think that proves that money is not the be all and end all in football.

The argument that's been used against Ally is that he has more money than any teams he has faced in the lower leagues so that automatically should equate to a Rangers win if it's only about money then I can't see why a team that's got a wage bill in excess of the 20 million mark is not winning every cup in Scottish football right now?

And why don't Man city win the English treble if they spend more than every other English team also?

Rangers won the league that year Hamilton got relegated. Thanks for proving the point

again its not the losses that people are complaining about, its the manner of the losses, the lack of ideas and inventions from the management team

we lost macleod and clark on saturday, and ally looked lost, jon daly and the high balls were predicted before HT, and ally and co delivered in style, the management team looked like they didnt have a fucking clue how to change the game, we were crying out for someone to actually take the ball into feet, and dean shiels sat on that bench while the flat footed lump of wood fouled every defender he came into contact with

because there are other teams not far off city's finances, chelsea for example, plus for city their order of priority is CL, EPL, FA Cup, League Cup, in scotland the CL isnt counted at all

see my paragraph re: performances (tu)

I like Ally for his total commitment he has shown to our team as a fan , player and ultimately the manager .

As a person and the good guy and his personality a tv pundit he was a dream ticket.

For once in all the time I have slated him only because he makes bad signings bad decisions

like alot of managers - i have joined in to the ally oot lot .

He in my book deserves to get the opportunity to lead us from the bottom pit to the place we

had no right to have left - except for sporting integerity reasons they say.

So time for the underperformers to do your bit to the cause Boyd time to deliver you have not since

you need to give your pal a turn to repay his faith

I have changed my stance why ally now has to stay and see the job through

simples he has got us through up to now - (not the way i wanted ) but is in the position

to and the previous two performances gave me hope (not yesterday but it wasnt grass)

again its not the losses that people are complaining about, its the manner of the losses, the lack of ideas and inventions from the management team

we lost macleod and clark on saturday, and ally looked lost, jon daly and the high balls were predicted before HT, and ally and co delivered in style, the management team looked like they didnt have a fucking clue how to change the game, we were crying out for someone to actually take the ball into feet, and dean shiels sat on that bench while the flat footed lump of wood fouled every defender he came into contact with

This is why Ally can't win either way this thread is filled with posts about how crap a signing Shiels is then a few posts later it's why is he not playing the guy?

As for Daly what's the point in giving him the ball at his feet and expecting him to run past 5 defenders and hit one one into the net from 30 yards. It ain't going to happen so playing to his strengths is probably more advisable.

Idiots still justifying an unacceptable standard from this great football club.

When the holding company died, it seemed you lot did too.

Guess you can live in 1990s and pretend we have players who cost multi-millions or live in the real world of 2014 where we have a team filled with cheap SPL Bosmans.

Expecting the same level of performance from a £4m international and a free transfer is just crazy.

Guess you can live in 1990s and pretend we have players who cost multi-millions or live in the real world of 2014 where we have a team filled with cheap SPL Bosmans.

Expecting the same level of performance from a £4m international and a free transfer is just crazy.

lol.

We're not playing in the Premiership anymore, we're outspending minnows and still look fucking shite.

It's you who had to waken up and stop making excuses.

Man City play against clubs littered with international world class superstars, we play against hairdressers, mail strippers and postmen.

Winning 90 league games in a row is utterly impossible and frankly that's computer game stuff.

You could have put any manager in the world in charge of Rangers in 2012 and no one would have achieved that feat not even the 9 in a row team would have even done that.

As for them not winning the treble I think that proves that money is not the be all and end all in football.

Having tens of millions to spend compared to clubs with tens of thousands is indeed computer stuff, that is exactly where we have been the last few years.

Make any excuse you want but we have badly badly underachieved in the last 3 years. It has been a diabolical period with one constant common denominator. Until that handicap is gone from the club we will win nothing and fans will keep drifting away. Blind faith only goes so far, even in those completely blind.

lol.

We're not playing in the Premiership anymore, we're outspending minnows and still look fucking shite.

It's you who had to waken up and stop making excuses.

Yeah all these made up excuses that never happened like.......

- Losing almost 2 entire teams of players for nothing.

- Administration.

- Relegation.

- Constant boardroom infighting.

- Fans boycotts.

- Emergency rights issues to keep the club out of admin again.

And so on.........

How dare the footballing standards of the club fall after being hit by that Tsunami of crap over the space of the last 2 years all Ally's fault of course.

Transfer fees now tell is how good or bad a player is? I don't think so.

Lewandowski

McManaman

Larsson

Ballack

S Campbell

Cambiasso

Llorente

Friedel

J Collins

Baggio

Pirlo

Were all free transfers but aye, they are all shite. :7325:

These guys all cost over £20m, not £4m, £20m and were all internationals

Torres

Kaka

Carroll

Robinho

But flopped. In fact, 2 or 3 of our clubs best signings in the last 10 years have been free transfers.

Look today at Leicester City v Man Utd the money means nothing

Teamwork - self belief - guts - versus superstar names and wages

Ally hasnt got that to worry about - except templeton

he is your first choice - why is he on the bench ?

You bought him play him every week you do with boyd so drop him for temps

then we will respect you even more .

Transfer fees now tell is how good or bad a player is? I don't think so.

Lewandowski

McManaman

Larsson

Ballack

S Campbell

Cambiasso

Llorente

Friedel

J Collins

Baggio

Pirlo

Were all free transfers but aye, they are all shite. :7325:

These guys all cost over £20m, not £4m, £20m and were all internationals

Torres

Kaka

Carroll

Robinho

But flopped. In fact, 2 or 3 of our clubs best signings in the last 10 years have been free transfers.

Bit of a daft argument as the Bosmans you listed are way out of Rangers price range and are/were on many more thousands a week more than Rangers paid out for Black and Law etc.

Oh and I wonder how many of them wanted to play in SFL3 sure it was a dream for all of them growing up?

Look today at Leicester City v Man Utd the money means nothing

Teamwork - self belief - guts - versus superstar names and wages

Ally hasnt got that to worry about - except templeton

he is your first choice - why is he on the bench ?

You bought him play him every week you do with boyd so drop him for temps

then we will respect you even more .

What a dreadful comparison. Leicesters team is full of internationals, at all levels, including a midfielder with over 50 caps for the recent world cup finalists and a striker who cost around £10m. Man Utd don't play against the calibre of player we do i'm afraid.

Bit of a daft argument as the Bosmans you listed are way out of Rangers price range and are/were on many more thousands a week more than Rangers paid out for Black and Law etc.

Oh and I wonder how many of them wanted to play in SFL3 sure it was a dream for all of them growing up?

It's not daft, it's proving you wrong. Just because someone is a free transfer does not mean he is rubbish.

The free transfers we signed, some of them were good signings, and good players, but each and every one of them has regressed under one common denominator. No one can dispute that. Even the ones Ally paid huge fees for, Wallace and Temps have went backwards under him.

It's not daft, it's proving you wrong. Just because someone is a free transfer does not mean he is rubbish.

The free transfers we signed, some of them were good signings, and good players, but each and every one of them has regressed under one common denominator. No one can dispute that. Even the ones Ally paid huge fees for, Wallace and Temps have went backwards under him.

It is daft and not comparing like for like, of course a Bosman signed on £50,000 a week is going to be a good player give me a list of great Bosmans on £3-5k a week then you'll prove me wrong.

Tell me something what exactly did Ally do to Temps and Wallace to make them worse? Does he knee cap them in training or something?

Lee Wallace is a better player now than when we signed him.

What a dreadful comparison. Leicesters team is full of internationals, at all levels, including a midfielder with over 50 caps for the recent world cup finalists and a striker who cost around £10m. Man Utd don't play against the calibre of player we do i'm afraid.

Can you name me all their international players in a team promoted

into the premier league cambiasso ok give you him - the guy up front played for Fleetwood town

was there a few seasons before :lol:

It is daft and not comparing like for like, of course a Bosman signed on £50,000 a week is going to be a good player give me a list of great Bosmans on £3-5k a week then you'll prove me wrong.

Tell me something what exactly did Ally do to Temps and Wallace to make them worse? Does he knee cap them in training or something?

Nah he did worse.....he trained them.... :lol: