British flag has been removed from Ibrox today

KingKirk

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She on it buts she posing with a picture of the pope as the royals have done for years.

For a Rangers supporters she seems to like meeting the pope. (td)

Only to tell him he's well fucked, and to keep him in his place, also to let him know, in no uncertain terms, that he will be more well fucked when we are back at the top.

They're all shit scared of her, and want a hospitality card for Direct Sports, a valued item in the hall's of the vatican.

:7325:

Wasn't it the same when Celtic park got used in the past? pretty sure I heard something about them having no tri colour flying as the SFA demanded it for the same reason,,ie it was loaned out to the SFA for an international fixture not involving Ireland. If this is true tonight then its probably some feeble attempt on their part at being impartial

As for the SFA I'm no gynaecologist but I still no cunts when I see em

It's always a Scottish flag for Scotland. We're playing as Scotland, not Britain on this occasion. You don't find the opposite at British team events. You don't get The Union Jack flown alongside all of the home nations.

It's just not relevant when we're playing as Scotland.

And racism? Jesus. I think we need to touch base with a sense of reason and proportion a little more often. I think we're too eager to squeeze the last bit of offendedness out of the frustration sponge sometimes.

You taking the piss?

To be fair, England fans don't all see the difference between England and the UK. St. Andrew's Cross seems reasonable for a Scotland match.

It's not the St. Andrew's cross that I object to.

The point is, if I were to take out a union jack at a Scotland game, how do you think the TA would react?

That is what's wrong.

It's not the St. Andrew's cross that I object to.

The point is, if I were to take out a union jack at a Scotland game, how do you think the TA would respond?

That is what's wrong.

It doesn't really make sense though... I don't give a shit to be fair, I gave up caring about the SFA team a long time ago.