Is this a Souness moment?

Thermopylae

Billionaire wants to run Rangers, his team insist that Champions League is one of the main reasons.

Some fucker who nods along with the Hag and BheastBC when they claim we had Titles stripped, broke rules etc.etc. wants a bhoycott

Whats no to like

Billionaire running rangers - heard it before someplace!!!

But 'if' this is a real one and brings some stability then 'cam on doon' ( in my best Geordie accent)

I think we'd all hope so, but I think it would be a naive thought.

It's hard to see how Ashley's interests and Rangers' interests align. I'm sceptical, but what can we do?

For me it's hard to see how they don't align - it's successful clubs that generate 'product' sakes - not unsuccessful ones - even if he wants profit to maximise it we have to be successful

Me too.

The question isn't whether he'll fail, but whether success will be measured in terms of league position, or Mike Ashley's revenue.

I would be happy with mutual success and I think he has realised that it really doesn't take much to be top dog up here and be a Champions League regular

No one knows, sure there are plenty in SOS etc who posses the telepathy akin to Charles Xavier, but apart from them no one knows what the future holds concerning Ashley.