Had they sorted a new manager, 10,000 more fans =£200k

OlegKuznetsov

Extremely ludicrous statement. Not like you to go fishing Oleg.

It's just an observation that remaining in freefall under Ally is costing us via attendances.

Of course, 10,000 is a rather arbitrary figure, but others reckon it would or could be more.

I think it's undeniable that many would return if a new manager, who wasn't a universally unwelcome appointment were in place.

The exact figure is a matter of conjecture, but the validity of the suggestion still stands.

No one can say for sure why a substantial amount of Rangers fans are not turning up at Ibrox. Each individual has his/hers reasons whether it be the board,whether it be the management. My mates and I will still be there as we have been for many years but we do understand why people for whatever reason want to stay away.One thing that we that is my mates and I do agree on that just,just maybe if our management team set out the players to play a more attacking,quicker paced,exciting form of football it might just,not definitely but might just attract back some fans who we have lost.After all our own manager on our own website did say we were in the entertainment business so is it to much to ask the highly paid management and highly paid players to do one simple thing ENTERTAIN.

I'm 100% sure they would agree to it.

And we don't know why there wasn't an agreement the other day. Apart from the assumption that he is asking for too much money (or any money), there are stories about confidentiality, wanting him at the AGM for deflection, wanting him there generally for deflection, or the fact that the two who met him probably didn't actually have the ability to make the decision (ironically he does have that power today!)