Rumour - Lewis Macleod away in January

Bankie Bear

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brentford are sitting 6th in the championship. Maybe I am giving them a bad rep.

Discuss.

To be fair they did well to get promoted last year and have kept the momentumgoing, just started to build a decent new wee stadium for 20.000. Maybe Lewis got a taste for the wee grounds we played in last year and likes the look of it.

What happens with Lewis during January will be a huge indicator of things to come and whether or not we have some serious money being invested or really are up shit creek! If we get investment then I would assume we look look to retain our best assets either for a proper campaign in the SPFL or at least look to hold on until the summer and reap a bigger profit on the lad - who I would expect to be signed by a low-ish to mid-table EPL team looking to sell on again at huge profit within a few seasons as he has potential!

If we do sell then I do believe we are fucked and MA has probably walked away because what we get in a transfer fee wont even pay a months wages!

Just realised that he wont even cover a months wages if he goes in Jan as I reckon we would only get about 600K to 800k at most although if he gets a start every game now and keeps his form up then in the summer he could be worth a lot more!

OP - would you say its a rumour or a statement of fact if you heard it direct from the lad himself?

Well it's a statement from Lewis but until its officially announced and agreed by both football clubs then I think it is only fair to have the word 'rumour' in the topic title. I don't like misleading titles on this forum

Its for us to disprove what your saying and for you to prove it .

So where did you meet Lewis to strike up this conversation?

I can't really prove it tbh. It's a discussion board. I understand your point but I can't really do much else than pass on information for a discussion and debate.

Anyway to answer your question. It was a Glasgow night club on Saturday. I have been out with Lewis a few times at the golf lounge and he is an incredibly shy and quiet lad. Unlinke the rest of our overpaid youngsters!

Well it's a statement from Lewis but until its officially announced and agreed by both football clubs then I think it is only fair to have the word 'rumour' in the topic title. I don't like misleading titles on this forum

What was this Lewis guy wearing ? Was he upset at Ally leaving ? Had anyone told him Ally had left ?Can you vouch for your whereabouts on the night in question when Lewis made this statement ? Can you recommend any good pubs in Clydebank ? (last one is a trick question,careful how you answer it).

What was this Lewis guy wearing ? Was he upset at Ally leaving ? Had anyone told him Ally had left ?Can you vouch for your whereabouts on the night in question when Lewis made this statement ? Can you recommend any good pubs in Clydebank ? (last one is a trick question,careful how you answer it).

You need to hit Old Kilpatrick before you find a 'good pub' - Clydebank is dangerous I'm afraid