Rumour - Lewis Macleod away in January

Bankie Bear

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you not rate him as one of our best players?

I think he's the best by a mile, but if you'd read my post, my issue is that he hasn't completed a full season for one reason or another in his 3 in the 1st team.

I'd consider him a big risk if I was considering paying any serious money for him.

Heard from Lewis himself at this weekend that it looks a certainty that he will be joining Championship side Brentford in the upcoming transfer window. Didn't mention the fee.

The only positive in this is if it funds a new management team!

Your talking pish I have been told different.

I have it from a great source that Lewis could not have been at a Glasgow nightclub on Saturday, as he was actually out in Edinburgh celebrating with the rest of the team, he was 3rd on the karaoke list, I think he sung, Engelbert Humperdinck

"please release me"

If he gets a move I wish him all the best. If I was in his shoes, with the board unable to remove the current set of numpties, I'd be looking elsewhere.

We should be building a team around him. Hopefully the new gaffer comes in sharpish and convinces him to stay with the focus on development and Lewis will play a big part in his plans, he may be convinced to stay, who knows.

I take it you've never been to Brentford then?

We are a mess of a club at the moment who are stateing at another season in the championship, place that against a club that's in and around the play off places to join one of the best leagues in the world and a doubt it's a step down

We are a mess of a club at the moment who are stateing at another season in the championship, place that against a club that's in and around the play off places to join one of the best leagues in the world and a doubt it's a step down

We will be out of our current predicament soon

Brentford will always be Brentford and will never win anything or be anything