Rumour - Lewis Macleod away in January

Bankie Bear

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if true I would expect the board to say between 1-2 million.I don't think brentford could afford that

if this board is relying on 1-2 million from the sale of lewis macleod (our best prospect,our future.)then that says it all about the board.ashley, easdales blue pitch, margaritta and the rest, bought a club they new required funding and they are blatantly refusing to fund it other than loans.it really dosent look good for Rangers.

if this board is relying on 1-2 million from the sale of lewis macleod (our best prospect,our future.)then that says it all about the board.ashley, easdales blue pitch, margaritta and the rest, bought a club they new required funding and they are blatantly refusing to fund it other than loans.it really dosent look good for Rangers.

Wtf does that actually mean?

Some folk need a reality check.

Brentford will be able to offer higher wages, they are actually doing no bad this season and are looking like making the playoffs.

We are in freefall and stumble from 1 embarrassing crisis to another.

I know what I would do.

Some folk need a reality check.

Brentford will be able to offer higher wages, they are actually doing no bad this season and are looking like making the playoffs.

We are in freefall and stumble from 1 embarrassing crisis to another.

I know what I would do.

Exactly, a few bigger clubs have been rumoured to be sniffing about but he only needs to look at Danny Wilson to see that that Brentford would be a better option where he will play regularly and premiership teams will see if he is of the quality that he is hyped up to be. I just hope we put in a sell on percentage clause

Sad but true the state we are in.

Saw someone mention he would go to a mid table to low EPL team......none of our squad would make any of these teams which is a sad indictment of where we are.

We are currently playing in the 2nd tier of a pish poor league

If someone tells you something about themself, is that a rumour? No.

Has he just told you this in the last 30 minutes? No

So now you wait till late on Sunday night to reveal this exclusive from the horses mouth.

Excuse me while I call this bullshit.

In the paper today as well. Can you think of a single reason why he wouldn't jump at the chance?

We are finished on and off the park for a long time to come. The boy has his career to think off.

In the paper today as well. Can you think of a single reason why he wouldn't jump at the chance?

We are finished on and off the park for a long time to come. The boy has his career to think off.

The fact that, even if they win the play offs they are unable, currently, to be promoted as their ground fails on a number of points for criteria for the EPL. They have been punching above their weight so far but may have reached their level as things stand. He may also hang on to see how things develop here and who the new, long term, manager may be. He is still young and he may be wary after the succession of youngsters have left and not enhanced their careers.

Just point out, he's a die hard Bear and guaranteed starter when fit. He's also a very humble, intelligent young man who doesn't appear to make rash decisions.

He's probably more focused on rehab than talking to no marks on RM who will post their private conversation on the internet.

Bearing in mind it tells you on the back page of the sun I find the whole lewis told me myself story untrue. A liar are what you are.

Why don't you just tell us you used a ginger bottle to buy the sun and that's how you found out???

Perhaps Wankie Bear works for the Sun??

So much pish over the past few weeks; Lewis is going to Blackburn or Rotherham and now Brentford............. pish to sell newspapers