A day which just keeps on giving....

D'Artagnan

Angela claims the old/new club debate continues due to financial irresponsibility. That just isn't true. The only people who care about this issue is Celtic fans. Their concern is born out of hatred, bigotry, and obsession. No one else even fucking cares. They are Rangers haters who write material for other Rangers haters and it comes as no surprise that they try to dress themselves up as something else.

I also noticed Angela saying on twitter that she'll contact the Police if the abuse she gets crosses the line. She spews hatred and bile against all things British and Rangers day after day. She makes a living from it. They cater to the lowest of the low for profit. They want to give it out but they can't take it back. Phil even claimed he was forced to leave Scotland because he was being threatened by Rangers fans. The Police looked in to it and it turns out he was full of shit.

The book Downfall has been widely discredited. The Scotsman said it best with it's review of Downfall:

"The sirens started to sound at the first of several references to Rangers supporters as “the Ibrox klan”. The author makes no attempt to disguise his hatred for Rangers, stating at one stage “please let this football club die”. And yet he yearns to be taken seriously as a journalist, repeatedly complaining that no-one from the mainstream media ever calls him. As the tale unravels, - The Failed Journalist starts to disappear up his own rear, declaring: “I am aware of my own contribution and I rather like the guy I see in the shaving mirror every morning.” These are two classic mistakes: believing you are the story, and wanting a story to be true. When it’s not."

The irony is, if it weren't for Rangers no one would even know who these two people are.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images