I Hope Our Players Were At The Game Today...

Garnock Blue

Sadly couldn't be at the match but what a day to be part of this family. The measure of this club is only truly realised during the hardships.

Ricksen played with his heart on his sleeve and gave everything when he played and even trained. He'd fight for every ball, every point and even now he fights on despite the obvious hardships. The courage, determination and bravery he is showing now when most would falter and sink into depression is the measure of the man.

He's done something so wonderful today for good causes and i am bursting now with pride which is sadly something that has been missing with the whole board and team debacle.

Character isn't just something you develop overnight and all I can say is that the players who have come in, given little for a lot will leave Ibrox soon and be forgotten. It's the players who give their all who are remembered and who will always have a place in our hearts. So I'd be surprised if this game has any effect on the current squad other than a few of them, but for the support you can't help but feel humbled by today but also proud and determined. Inspirational.

Keep fighting fernando

They should have played the Legends vs our current 1st team. Would have been interesting.

If you are my age or older you look at the staff at Ibrox there is no one from the good old days left, Walter, Ally, John Greig are gone, theres no one that we know left. It was nice to see some familiar faces back at Ibrox. I dont think our players have a clue about the history and passion of our Club.

When someone signs for us they should have to take a class on the history of Rangers etc so they know what they are getting into from the start.

The full game is on youtube

When I was at the game I was at the rear of the Govan and I didnt realize at first until watching this replay on youtube how bad Ricksen actually is, looks like hes lost most of the use of his hands etc, absolutely heartbreaking. I just hope he gets as much time with his family and friends as he can in as little pain as possible. God Bless Fernando, Sunday was such a mixture of joy and sadness, but We Are The People and we showed on Sunday that we look after our own.