The 55 bus

kirkiebear

The 55 from Buchanan bus station stops right outside ibrox, i was going to use this bus to get to the NIAR game. Iam wondering however if, because of the numbers of cars and people outside the stadium, it will still go this route on match day?

The 55 from Buchanan bus station stops right outside ibrox, i was going to use this bus to get to the NIAR game. Iam wondering however if, because of the numbers of cars and people outside the stadium, it will still go this route on match day?

Dunno but the subway from Buchanan St goes pretty close too.

Get the Subway mate...

It's about a £1.50 return from Buchanan Street to Ibrox Station... The bus will be about the same price but will take lomnger to get there because of the traffic. If it's a nice day/evening you could also walk - it would take about 45mins - especially after the game as it can take a while to catch any public transport.

:)

Anyone know the best buses to get over to Ibrox from Queens Park/Shawlands way?

Used to be the 34, but it's a long while since I lived in Glasgow.

the ony options u have are the 34 which will take u to bellahouston park, mosspark side

or the 89 or 90 inner/outer circle buses which follow the subway route, but its a nightmare cause it takes ages

the ony options u have are the 34 which will take u to bellahouston park, mosspark side

or the 89 or 90 inner/outer circle buses which follow the subway route, but its a nightmare cause it takes ages

I used to always take the 34 when I lived in Cathcart many years ago. That brings back memories. Does the 34 still run?

I used to always take the 34 when I lived in Cathcart many years ago. That brings back memories. Does the 34 still run?

it does, runs from govan cross right up to castlemilk