Lewis Macleod?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still feel sad he left. Don't think he wanted to go either. Would love to see him back one day.

Did someone put a gun to his head ? Bottom line is he could have stayed if he wanted to but went at first time of asking and sadly let all the fans down . Hope he never gets to wear our jersey again because he may have been the difference had he stayed.

Did someone put a gun to his head ? Bottom line is he could have stayed if he wanted to but went at first time of asking and sadly let all the fans down . Hope he never gets to wear our jersey again because he may have been the difference had he stayed.

Lewis said: “When you’re a Rangers fan it’s hard to let go. I’ve never experienced anything else in football up until now.

“I definitely wasn’t eager to get out the door but when the opportunity came, with everything happening outside football at the club, I leant towards moving away.

“If things had maybe happened differently in regards to the club trying to keep me when someone came in for me, I might have stayed.

thats a pretty tragic comment mate.

The lad never ment anyone any harm: he wants a career in football and if in his mind if he thought he wasn't going to get that chance at rangers you can't blame him for looking elsewhere