Lee Erwin

A big bluenose fan, too, is Erwin. I used to see his dad at Ibrox regularly.

I'm sure people noted his attempted muted celebration, then applauding of the main stand en route to being substituted.

He did well last night, but as mentioned, we were garbage. A few goals against St Mirren this season was his claim to fame up until last night, very unspectacular.

I noticed that as well, actually on the TV he looked fuckin gutted he had scored.reminded me a wee bit of Warren feeney when he scored against us for united.boy was playing for his job last night, and it still hurt him.real bluenose.was quite humbling to watch from one so young.

No Surrender

Rab

I noticed that as well, actually on the TV he looked fuckin gutted he had scored.reminded me a wee bit of Warren feeney when he scored against us for united.boy was playing for his job last night, and it still hurt him.real bluenose.was quite humbling to watch from one so young.

No Surrender

Rab

I saw him clapping as well but I didn't know he was one of us. I thought he was basically at the bam up. My mistake, fair play to the lad!

Not even sure which one he was last night who was there right winger? Could run faster than usain bolt on steroids

Could have just said Usain Bolt... Thaw was Ainsworth, he'll be pish if he plays at Fir Park on their wee tiny pitch

Could have just said Usain Bolt... Thaw was Ainsworth, he'll be pish if he plays at Fir Park on their wee tiny pitch

Got to admit I was thinking the same today. I don't think their wee fast players will any as effective as they were at ibrox.

Anybody looks faster and fitter and better than Rangers players, have done for years, when will Rangers fans realise to the fact that we are second best in all aspects of athletic football.

we looked in better shape than them in the last quarter of the game as a few of them went down with cramp, our problem waz pace or lack of it . Once Walsh and Ferguson came on it worried Motherwell who made changes to get faster backs on.