Mcinnes Signs Two Year Extension With Sheep

BEE

Not that he was a real contender, but I'd say that totally rules him out now.

was talking to a guy today ,he was at Kirk Broadfoots wedding through the week and Naismith was there ,they got talking about the managers job ,it is done and dusted definitely Warburton and Weir ,

Good!

Seems a decent guy and likeable, however, not the guy we need at the moment for a rebuild.

Don't know about that, he went to Aberdeen who's last four league finishes were 8th or lower and within one Season he won them their first trophy in 20 years and then the next Season finished 2nd having been the first Non Old Firm manager in yonks to be top of the tree at New Year

I think he's a very talented manager who sets his teams out to lress high when not in possession and attack the opposition, he also seems to have more than one plan of action.

I personally thought he did well in Europe last year with Aberdeen too, that result in Holland was ace, he's the victim of our co- efficient though, drawing a decent LaLiga side in the qualifiers is a boot in the balls

Don't know about that, he went to Aberdeen who's last four league finishes were 8th or lower and within one Season he won them their first trophy in 20 years and then the next Season finished 2nd having been the first Non Old Firm manager in yonks to be top of the tree at New Year

I think he's a very talented manager who sets his teams out to lress high when not in possession and attack the opposition, he also seems to have more than one plan of action.

I personally thought he did well in Europe last year with Aberdeen too, that result in Holland was ace, he's the victim of our co- efficient though, drawing a decent LaLiga side in the qualifiers is a boot in the balls

Mccall's sucess in the SPL is comparable, perhaps better, given that he had his squad decimated every summer and managed to do likewise on a consistent basis. I wouldn't want him in charge either.

He did win them a trophy, although, his stint in a far more challenging league in England didn't exactly portray him in a very favorable light.