This season

Ginnes90

What would you call a succesful season if we the League and do well in the champions league or the cup double and a little run in the champions league. I would be happy even if we won the League.

If we win the League I'll be delighted. That is the priority.

However, for financial reasons, we must qualify for the group stages of the Champions League.

An improvement on last season - get closer to Celtic - win a cup - group stages Champions league

That would be successful for me - though I do think the league is attainable if things go our way

An improvement on last season - get closer to Celtic - win a cup - group stages Champions league

That would be successful for me - though I do think the league is attainable if things go our way

We can win the league Bauba, if we stick together and show strength.

Eh? Stick together? lol

Posted this on another thread recently...................

Agreed 100%. The consistency, steadiness and reliablity factors are a necessity in the new season. Our road to recovery has to be done in stages, making sure each stage is right. Targets for the season:

1. SPL title - goal difference, 1 point or 10 points, doesn't matter.

2. A good showing in the CL or

3. A good run in the UEFA.

1 and 2 or 1 and 3 would be great but tbh 1 will do me nicely. Build again from there to go a stage further.

We can win the league if the players gel quickly, if the majority of our new signings play up to previous billing, if we do not suffer from long term injuries and if we get the better of the Old Firm games

Agreed 100%. The consistency, steadiness and reliablity factors are a necessity in the new season. Our road to recovery has to be done in stages, making sure each stage is right. Targets for the season:

1 and 2 or 1 and 3 would be great but tbh 1 will do me nicely. Build again from there to go a stage further.

What about 2 and 3?

What about 2 and 3?

Nope, 1 is the must for me. Get the mhanks out of our rightful position. :bouncy:

What about 2 and 3?

Nope, 1 is the must for me. Get the mhanks out of our rightful position. :bouncy:

LOL - Gotcha

A successful season is winning the league,last 16 of Champions league,humping sellic 4 times,that lot failing to make champions league and having no revenue,Scott Browns burd ditchin him for a bluenose,Vinegar in ma hooselstink getting injured first game and being out for months,Graveson staying and fleecing them ,and no having a wet seat December and January.

TOO MUCH ???? :shifty:

A successful season is winning the league,last 16 of Champions league,humping sellic 4 times,that lot failing to make champions league and having no revenue,Scott Browns burd ditchin him for a bluenose,Vinegar in ma hooselstink getting injured first game and being out for months,Graveson staying and fleecing them ,and no having a wet seat December and January.

I'll second that!!

:clap::clap::clap:

Just one problem with this scenario, Scott Brown has a boyfriend :D

Just one problem with this scenario, Scott Brown has a boyfriend :D

Aye and going by what was said before January this year, he now plays for Rangers!

What would you call a succesful season if we the League and do well in the champions league or the cup double and a little run in the champions league. I would be happy even if we won the League.

Nurse can someone help this poster he must be on crack or acid