Fitness

maverick1200

I don't know about the players but im going to have to get fit just to watch our games. I'm out of breath just watching our play now.

The fitness of the players is immense.

Wallace must of covered every blade of grass there and still looked like he could play another 90 minutes.

The boys are a pleasure to watch!

Actually think they really tired later on in the game. The subs helped bring freshness but Wallace and Tavernier were blowing out their arses.

I'm not surprised by this, or criticising, it's a hard hard shift especially for the full backs.

More games will help improve the fitness levels even more.

Actually think they really tired later on in the game. The subs helped bring freshness but Wallace and Tavernier were blowing out their arses.

I'm not surprised by this, or criticising, it's a hard hard shift especially for the full backs.

More games will help improve the fitness levels even more.

Bit harsh on Wallace, he took a real sore one with that challenge in the 2nd half & was limping quite heavily for most of the game afterwards. Certainly don't think fitness will be an issue.