Help With Rangers Contact

TheBluebells

Hello folks!

Looking to help out a good friend, she's raising money for Scottish Autism and would like to contact Rangers to see if they would be willing to donate anything for the event to raffle off and raise funds.

As ill be part of the event i've said ill post here to see who is best to contact, i was sure it was Jim Hannah but i know there's more folk here in the know than me so any help is massively appreciated.

Cheers!

Hello folks!

Looking to help out a good friend, she's raising money for Scottish Autism and would like to contact Rangers to see if they would be willing to donate anything for the event to raffle off and raise funds.

As ill be part of the event i've said ill post here to see who is best to contact, i was sure it was Jim Hannah but i know there's more folk here in the know than me so any help is massively appreciated.

Cheers!

Great cause mate, well done to your friend. My step son has Asbergers so close to home for me. I had been thinking about same re contacting Rangers as my wife did Brave The Shave for Macmillan Cancer Research on Sat. We now look like the Mitchell brothers lol, but seriously very proud of her.